Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girly bits thread got me thinking..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you sleep? Or what do you sleep in. au natural. You?
    Smiles
    Mar

lol....my fav is a t-shirt type thing. Something soft usually from Vic's Secret.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Only au natural if I fell asleep drunk. Otherwise, lately a black tank that says "I :h NY" and long pj bottoms...never matching. I run cold all the time, even if it 90 out I have to be covered up at night. I only take my socks off during the summer. Sexy, huh?

Comment

Nothing exciting here... just some sleep shorts, maybe the occasional loose T-Shirt. Used to sleep naked for years not exactly what changed. Maybe youthful exuberance changed to desire for less laundry?

Comment

I am totally the unsexy when it comes to bedtime attire. I usually sleep in a tank top and either PJ bottoms or panties. I do have some pretty nice stuff that I could sleep in from Victoria's Secret, but I am saving them for the next man in my life. :H

Comment

sleep wear

Au Natural here but if on the road I have some very light cotton boxers. I do this all four
            seasons and I personally do not like much cover either. My feet have to bee exposed or
            I cannot sleep. In the winter I have to keep the window cracked so I can still get some
            cool clean air. I awake sometimes and can actually see my breath . My wife on the other
            hand has two layers of flannel and about 12 inches of blankets .

Probably why we do have sex at night anymore. By the time I get throught the blankets and flannel I'm spent. OK that's not true but the flannel and blankets are real.LOL

Robert

Comment

t shirt and long pj bottoms and socks
              I sleep under a layer of cats
              that's them up there on my bed.....

Comment

shorts and a tank top, very unsexy.
                Marcie

Comment

i used to sleep in the nuddie until i got kicked out of bed for starting the flu at 3amish. went to spare room feeling incredibly ill, freezing and naked. worn pj's ever since, short ones and t-shirt. cant wear socks, ever.

roxane

Comment

nakkid 4 me. like to feel "free" Just me and the sheets. I get too hot as it is. but then i'm hot stuff me..
                    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

I love to sleep naked when it is warm enough to do so. Otherwise t-shirt and panties.
                      Hugs,
                      imatree

Comment

Tank top, panties and socks because I slather my feet with lotion before bed so they can be baby soft for massages that I do at the spa using my feet.
                        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

I usually start w/a lttle nitie then during the nite off it comes. I too have to have my feet out from under a cover. When my hubby is gone tho I have been known to sleep in his shirt

Comment

I like cotton jammies. Or a T-shirt and bottoms. I only sleep in the buff when I am detoxing which is right now.
                            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Always in the raw and must have window open.

Comment

Working...
                              X