Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girly bits thread got me thinking..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satori - you described my family situation exactly too (minus the HWMBO), except substitute 2 girls for your 2 boys! - funny how despite all the openness they STILL become 'prudish' at home - mind you had an interesting conversation about sex the other day - talk about too much information (her giving me!), and I had to keep a straight face! :H
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

Ah, interesting thread,...I used to sleep in an old t-shirt of my boyfriends (big and roomy cotton number), but lately I have been getting a bit more glam - bought some satin PJ's and they are sooooo lovely they just need stroking!!!!
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Love having socks on too, but doesn't go with the satin:H
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi,

Au naturel for me and hubby mostly. Like Robert I can't sleep if my feet are hot and have to stick them out of the side of the bed so they don't overheat.

I did buy some satin PJs from Victoria Secrets when I was in the US years ago - I love them to bits and can actually just wear the shirt without the shorts as it's quite long. I've been wearing PJs around the house though, as I love to chill out in them in the evenings. I'm tempted to buy some satin sheets for the hell of it - has anybody got any - are they as good as they say?

Our two kids are used to seeing us naked too and hate wearing clothes. They're 8 and 6 so haven't gone through the prudish stage yet. I certainly went like that though during my teenage years as my parents were very open. My youngest son is obsessed with boobies - god forbid any future relationships with girls he has.

What a great thread - equally as entertaining as the one about farting which is definitely worth a read if you can track it down.

Take care
          Sweet

The sex education talk sounds very amusing - I've got all this to come haven't I?

Comment

Hi Simey, Au Naturale for me too .......
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Depends on the season. Summer naked definately - I live in Africa!
              Winter, I sleep in PJ's until I'm hot and then take off, real bummer getting up to go to the loo.

I can't sleep without something on top of me, at least a sheet. I think my mom wrapped me up too much when I was a baby. I always form some kind of cocoon around me.
              Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
              Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Working...
              X