For Women... has anyone ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a Tubal Ligation??? I am booked to go and see a gyn on the 23rd. I have decided to have this procedure done. Kind of nervous, and would like any feed back on others who may have had this done. I know it is personal, but I couldn't find much on the internet.

My friend had one but it was during her C-section while she was having twins. I've heard it's not that big of a deal why why doesn't hubby get the snip. Mine offered and I am going to take him up on it. After the last incident we are using condoms which is what we used to use before we got married! I am fine with it but he is not, he got too spoiled I guess.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

My reason is I am done having children and don't want to accidentally get preggers. Plus I am 35 and smoke so the birth control pill is out. Nothing personal at all, it is something I had thought about having done after the birth of my 2 year old. And no worries about getting personal it's not like my whole life hasn't been exposed here anyway!!! :H

Comment

Yeah my husband has ego problems. Not like he doesn't have enough children (one from a previous marriage/one from a fling/one with me/who knows what other's are probably out there). I am doing this for me.

Comment

Accountable, I have had one and its really no biggie. I walked out of the hospital just about two hours afterwards and was right back to work.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

WOW! Gabby you are tough as nails aren't you?! Thanks that is reassuring. I am just a wimp and need to know what it is like.... the investigator in me. The doctor explained it to me but I always think they pad the truth when it comes to pain LOL!

Comment

I didnt go back to work that day, but I did the next and I had an easy job.

Comment

just a mini incision in your belly button

Comment

worst part was the gas in your belly

Comment

is this enough info now.

Comment

The gas part is what I am freaked out about. It must of been uncomfortable? Thanks for sharing Gabby. I asked my mother but she had hers like 32 years ago - slightly different. My sister had hers when she had a c-section - different as well. I am sure there is nothing to worry about. Just like to know what you guys went through.

Comment

Yes thanks!

Comment

some doctors are better at removing it then others. so good luck. I think my doc sucked at it and I just felt real bloated.

Comment

I had mine a couple years ago right after my C-section. So I don't think I really noticed the difference of which was which. I am very happy I had it done and any discomfort is OK by me because 3 kids are plenty.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I requested it from my doc but because I do not have any issues (other than mental) she would not agree to it. I have stopped begging but I so would love to have it done. Let me know how it goes and maybe I will find another doc or go to yours!

Comment

Working...
                              X