Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Women... has anyone ever had

Accountable,

I had one at 30.... maybe I was young & dumb. No problems... I remember it being a pretty minor thing. Hope it goes well.
    Abby

Comment

I had mine during my C-section. Like Beaches, I have 3 children and I was good with that. I cannot separate the c-section from the procedure but, it was no big deal. I was numb in that area for about 8 months but, again that was from the c-section incision.

It is permenant and can only be reversed in the most rare of circumstances. You have to sign a paper stating that you understand it is "a sterilization procedure".

I was up and walking around in one day and lifing the baby in two.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thank you all for your responses. I am very sure this is what I want. Two is enough for me, and given my 'issues' I think two is all I can deal with in this life time. I love my kids very much and they are both a blessing in their own ways.

Lucky I will let you know how it goes. I don't understand why your doc wouldn't do it. I am assuming it is because you don't have any children and are still young. I know here they won't do it for anyone under 30 unless they have a medical reason.

It will be so nice not to have to worry about a possible pregnancy.

Comment

Working...
        X