Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying AF tomorrow (again)

Irish Guy,
    Thanks for understanding. Last night, I AGAIN enjoyed 2 (maybe 2.5) glasses of wine with dinner. This time, we were tasting 2 different wines made by my father in his own vineyard. How could I pass up on that??!?!?! Anyway, it was just during dinner, and then we were done and I switched to water. I think I drank 3 bottles of water afterwards while watching TV, and felt absolutely fine. I enjoyed the movie and I never had any buzz whatsoever. I guess that is really what mods are about!!! Don't get me wrong, at this point, I would not be able to trust myself home alone with a double bottle of wine, thinking I could stop at 2 glasses, but I don't intend to put myself in that position. My plan is to only drink anything when it is a social event. I want many AF days in between these also!!

How are you doing? I guess Morris County, NJ was cold, huh? )

Enjoy your day!

Comment

Hey Pink,

Two glasses and then water is awesome!! :goodjob: If we could all do that we wouldn't be here which would be both good and bad. Good that we could mod on our own and didn't need MWO. Bad that we wouldn't have met all the wonderful people here. Not being home alone with the wine is a great plan. I've been doing that too, although I've been tempted to run to the store I haven't. I got a little nervous today and thought I might fall off. I had two choices for tomorrow - begin either Day 1 or Day 3. Happy to report it will be Day 3.

Anyway keep up the good wrok and report back soon.
      Irish

P.S. Lukewarm: Monmouth

Comment

Testing 123
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I keep posting replies, but they won't post

Comment

I guess I'll just say GREAT JOB. Hope this one makes it.

Comment

Hello IrishGuy!

Thanks for the support. But, more than that, CONGRATULATIONS on DAY 3!!!! That is absolutely fantastic!! You should be soooooo proud of yourself!!! (I am!)

You are right about these fantastic people. You are great too! Keep in touch!

Monthmouth huh? Do you ever get to NJ??

Keep up the GREAT work! Awesome!!!!!!

:goodjob:

Comment

Thanks Mag and Pink. Hope you both have a great day.

Irish

Comment

Janie, thanks so much. SO far it's been a beutiful, sunny, AF Sunday. Hope it's the same for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X