a mess again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a mess again

hi guys, no one usin chat so came here. Had bad fight with BF. dont want to go into it . Cant actually be bothered. he smashed dinner plates. scared my beloved kittens. I want out.
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

a mess again

Oh yikes Maxine! That sounds very scary indeed. He smashed plates???? Did he hit you?????

I have no knowledge of your history in this relationship so I don't know what to say really. All I can say if you want out - get out. I am assuming it has been pretty rough for a while???

If you need to talk, PM me. Keep safe (and those Kitties too!). Do you have somewhere to go? Or can you kick him out?

Comment

a mess again

Oh maxine, it sounds like you neeed to get out, especially if he is being violent.
      Marcie

Comment

a mess again

come to chat then maxine
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

a mess again

Dito for me too Maxine. Email if you want to talk in detail, express, be heard, or just dump.

I have been in my relationship for 20 years and have had lots of doozies. I hate it when it gets ugly. Relationships are harder than anything! Raising kids, losing weight, addictions, you name it. I have worked harder at my marriage than anything else in my life. It can be hell when it isn't working.

Your in my thoughts.

Comment

a mess again

I cannot chat as I'm not a subscriber, but I would like to say that I'm sooooo sorry what is going on in your life right now... Surely he has to go if he does horrible things like that ?!?? Hugs, I hope everything gets better for you Maxine,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

a mess again

Get rid of the boyfriend. Who needs a boyfriend when you have kittens?

Comment

a mess again

Niblet, you don't need to subscribe to use chat
                Marcie

Comment

a mess again

As long as you are a member, you can use chat. You don't have to be a subscriber. Please use it if you are having problems. We will be sure to disappoint you - but with a few laughs at least. :welcome:
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

a mess again

thankyou for the support. I just wanted to check in before I go to work. I had'nt experienced what happend last night for a long time. My BF had lots of issues when we met (without going into too much detail , he had a very short fuse) but we worked thru it and he has kept his anger under control for quite a few years. last night i dont know wot happend but i do know he is under alot of stress right now and somethin i said didnt help. we have made up and are going to talk thru this. I know he has control because it would have been much worse in the past. I know there is never an excuse for violence but he is a good guy really and puts up with a hell of a lot with me. He is very supportive when it comes to the issues I have with my drinking as I am sure he could have left me on many occasions. anyway I gotta go to work now but i just wanted my friends to know that I am fine. Kitties seem unfazed and are very loved up this morning. back later xx

Comment

a mess again

Hugs Hon ! We are here for you whenever you need us...

Now, I did not know I could use chat !!! YAHOOOOO!!!! As I'm just packing for camp I'll be checking it out on Monday !! I'm a Happy Girl !! Hugs everybody,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

a mess again

ok, but if he scares the kitties again, i am going to have to bitch slap his as s to the curb.

EDIT: i really do not want you maxine to be scared either but it really is all about the kitties now!

Comment

a mess again

grrrrr.....I'm tryin to stay out of these threads......grrrr
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

a mess again

Hi Maxine, how are you now??

Love BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

a mess again

Hi, I ok. all calm again. had good day at work and came home to happy contented purring kitty cats. BF really sorry. I know they always are but he has done well for such along time I think it upset him as much as me. I just have to think of the times he's stuck by me when I would have ran. He was in the RAF just before I met him and I think its hard for forces people to settle into civilian life. anyway I will put it down to a slip on his part.

Lucky, your posts make me laugh!! Niblet enjoy your trip an I expect to see you in chat when you get back. xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X