Baby girl for my partner please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:goodjob: I'm 48 yrs & my partner is 46 yrs old. We alreay got two lads, age 12 and 14. I promised Jenny one more ...........some years back, but due to one thing and another, we could not. Since I've been sober Jenny is desperate for a baby girl.

I have no objection because I love her, but I need advise on how to make sure it is a baby girl this time around,can any one help please?

G_laughter
    Now I've found the secrets, I WILL remain sober for ever!!

The key to remain sober forver:

Attraction: To Jenny not the bottle

Give & take: Love

Gravity & Kama : What goes up most come down

Secrets & lies: If you have notthing to hide, you can not tell lies, sorrow and guilt will not be your friend much longer.

My ex gave me two girls - they said it was because he was a big weight lifting freak, something about the testosterone and shrinking testicles?? lol
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Is she preg already? If so, not much you can do now. If not, there are a lot of theories on this. Positions and such. But I don't know if they work. All I can recommend is positive thinking. Oh, and there is also the adoption option.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I don't think there's a way to ensure it is a girl, but good luck! Have fun practicing!
        Marcie

Comment

There are ways:
          1. make love before ovulation occurs but don't make love the day before or the day of ovulation, she has to make sure she got her dates exactly.
          So she has to record her cycles for 6 months or so. (can find how to do it on internet.)

2. The man has to wear tight underwear and keep testicles warm (opposite for boy).
          Warmth decreases sperm prodcution and motility so the stronger sperm survive, the female ones !! Sorry boys?

The female sperm take longer to swim but are tenacious the male sperm swim fast but run out of steam. So if the egg is waiting ready it will be a boy hence leave out the sex for one day before ovulation to allow a girl sperm to reach the egg!

There is a book called 'Choose the sex of your baby- the natural way' by Hazel Chesterman Phillips and even though she is in England she will correspond (well she did I think she would still) for a small fee and give you personalised advice.

I am going to check now if she has a website.
          ** I am back, I don't think she has but there is loads out there if you type in the title of thebook other sites come up, most offer similar advice but be careful of some of the wacky ones !! Like timezones, the moon's influence etc

Don't pay for expensive sperm washing or centrigfuging stuff it is useless.
          But nothing on this earth is guaranteed to work unless you have IVF and they test the sex of the embryo!
          Good Luck

Diamond
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Since there is no guarantee, better not take the chance.

Comment

The old Biological clock sure is ticking. I had my last one @ 41. See a Fertility Doctor. They have all kinds of Meds. & Techniques that will help. Caution: If you take fertillity meds. don't be surprised if you have a swarm of little ones ! Be careful what you pray for !
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

I don't think I could handle trying to have a baby at 46, never mind trying to make sure it was the right sex. That means if she got pregnant tomorrow, which she obviously won't she'll have the baby at 47. That means she'll be 60 when your child is 13, and you'll be 62.

My dad is 62 and I am going to be 39 in 8 days. Granted he was a young dad but think about this A LOT. There are a lot worse things in the world then not having a daughter. There's lots of stuff in life we want that we'll never get. I always wanted a sis, and always wanted two kids. Isn't in the cards. She could have a granddaughter or a fantastic daughter in law.

Seriously think about it!! It's a huge monumental life altering event! :h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                X