Here Kitty kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Kitty kitty

OMG! what a crisis we just had! Kitties were just playing, when after a little while I noticed i only had Dante. where was sophie?? looked everywhere ,no sign of her. could hear her miows but just couldnt pin point where she was. finaly on hands and knees, following the miows to the bathroom , we saw her paw poking out, she'd only got underneath the bath. couldnt understand it cuz we cant see anyway she could have got in there??. (think theres abit of hocus pocus goin on here.) well we've just had to dismantle the entire casing around the bath to get her out! she's a little scared and incredibly dirty but very happy to be out. we, now have to work out how to put the bathroom back together!
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Here Kitty kitty

Life is funny sometimes, isn't it? Glad you found her. We once combed our small town looking for our new puppy, only to find she had gotten trapped under the recliner and had been in the house the whole time!
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

Maxine I'm glad you found your kitty! LOL on tearing up part of your bathroom to do it. OH the things we do for our pets!!!!!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

So glad you found her maxine. Strange the tiny places they manage to get into when tiny.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

my goodness, I'm so glad you found her!
          Marcie

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

amazing how they can get in but not OUT!!!
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

Ha ha ha, yes they are amazing creatures, so glad it worked out. Just love our animals eh. At least you CAN trust them not to let you down/bad mouth you etc etc etc.

L
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

Aren't you glad you got 2? Twice the fun!

Comment

Here Kitty kitty

Kittens are always full of surprises - trouble we would never even THINK they could get in, they'll get in. But they're just so cute when they do. Glad you found her. Now I wonder what they'll do next???
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X