Tennis makes me a HappyCamper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say this, I know it is sooo dumb, but the US Open Series that is occurring in Montreal this week, ending tomorrow, is making me so happy to watch. I have really fallen in love with watching tennis over the last year or so (and fallen in love with a certain player as you all know). I had no idea it was was going to be on and 2 days ago (my day 3) Tivo taped my Roger for me. I've been watching since then and watched a great match tonight and last night and Roger wasn't even playing!

I cannot tell you how much of a wonderful distraction watching this has been for me for my AF. It's something to look forward to. My Roger is playing tomorrow at 3pm and I am just so freaking excited. Then the US Open comes after that which I am actually going to be attending on 9/8 and 9/9 (the men's semifinals and men's finals) because it is in NY in my hometown of Queens! I will get to see my Roger in person!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited??? Roger is helping me stay sober! My husband is gonna give me a good swift kick if he reads this. :H
    Maybe I should take up tennis for exercise.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Well, tennis would not work for me but I am thrilled it is working for you! I am not sure you will be able to contain yourself when you see Roger in person!

Comment

I'm not so sure myself! Hubby will restrain me. I really should bring a girlfriend instead so I can be a girly girl maniac and scream his name like a freak. I may not be able to help it. He's gonna kill me. You may see me on TV if you watch. I could end up on the court.

But I am developing smaller crushes on others now- it is getting out of control. But Roger will always be my number 1. :h :h :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Tennis is a great game, i absolutely adore it! I must say, i find Raphael Nadal the cutie though Maybe you could start giving it a hit. We have walls here that you can play against, or you could find your local tennis club.
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

oh lordy!

Comment

Hey whatever works right? :H

Comment

i am concerned you may be arrested for disorderly conduct!

Comment

come on, fess up - who else have you got a crush on? me????
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

OMG - you really got it bad don't you HC ????
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I got it BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I used to have a racquet, no idea what happened to it, but I have balls!

Comment

happycamper68;178106 wrote:
                      I have balls!
                      HC, not sure that is something I would advertise. Roger may not like women with balls!
                      Marcie

Comment

Originally Posted by happycamper68
                        I have balls!

So does Roger.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

:H

Comment

hey.. i played tennis on my college team. you should try playing, that is even more better for your body. its excersize, its fun, you sweat, that is definitely one of my times where i am not thinking of drinking!

Comment

This is what happens around here! Even with the "tators" sometimes!:H

Happy....I'm so happy that you have something that makes you "Happy"!

Love,
                              Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                              X