I Love Darren Hayes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Darren Hayes

Even though he is now married to some guy.

I love Darren Hayes.

He has such a fantastic voice and so much energy.

I love Darren Hayes.

Who do you love?

I Love Darren Hayes

Oh No Bluebell,

I am soooo sorry fancy loving someone who is married to a person of the same sex, that is so sad - I mean I am feeling sad for you because of that !!

I love someone and the person knows who I mean, but I can't say it here, I'll tell him when I see him !!!

Diamond x
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

sorry, but who is DH?
      Anyway, it' ok I think to love someone even if they are unavailable. Just in a different way, y'know?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Diamond I am extremely intrigued by your response. Why can't you tell?

Everyone knows who I love.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Because he's not famous and I just love him because he is nice and makes me laugh and gives me support and cares for me and.... want to know more ???? and he knows who he is and I couldn't possibly say ........just he's yummy mmmm

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

What's a bread box?

I don't meet anybody physically from here in real life as it were...

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Diamond! C'mon!
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Diamond, stop the madness, fess up now
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Beatle, Darren Hayes (sigh) is an Aussie singer who used to be in the band Savage Garden, he then went off on his own to "do" America, but I don't think he went very well there, now he is lives in London. He has a great voice and Beatle you are quite right, I don't love Darren Hayes, I just love him.

Diamond, I also love
                      another person too! I married him so he probably knows who he is.

Now, Diamond, I think you have got yourself into a teensy weensy spot here. I want to know. Beaches wants to know. Camper wants to know. More2 wants to know. In fact, no.... don't tell us. We can just make something up to fit this mystery.... come on girls.

Who does Diamond love?

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

Blue you are absolutely right. I think it's Willie Nelson.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

It's Prince William.

But, Diamond, you are going to have to get in there quick because I believe he is on the cusp of announcing his engagement.

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

I never knew he was gay...I usually have an excellent gaydar...weird..
                            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I Love Darren Hayes

I have posted his photograph in miscellaneous just for you all !!!!

But don't tell anyone else on here please ?

Diamond xx

Forgot to say - Willie Nelson (yukkkky), Prince William (toooo young), anyone else ????
                              Darren Hayes (looks nice but g*y !!), what about tennis playing Mr. Federer (is that right spelling HC?) - maybe !!!!
                              Paul mcCartney - (before Heather Mills maybe, after No thanks !!).....

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                              X