Is there anyone out there who would talk to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit kat, glad you posted. I know it's hard to come on board, when you're not feeling good... but I think it's one of the best things for you to do.
    I hope you're feeling better. Are you taking any of the supps as well? Like L-glut or Kudzu? Try and drink a lot of water and take B vitamins too. I know it's hard to eat, when you don't feel well, but maybe some yogurt, or soup...
    Get back on that horse girl! You can do this.:h
    Do you have any daily meditation books... they seem to help too.

:l
    Judie

"The smartest thing I ever said was "Help me"... Today, I will come closer to freedom by asking someone honest to help me be honest."
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Kitkat- good on you for posting- I know the shame after a relapse that we can put ourselves through... I for one feel that it's very important to try to work on not giving power to shame, and instead try for positive ends.

Also, I am in WA state and have a bit of experience with resources. Invaluable experience, at least to me. I'll PM you and if you want my take on local resources, I'm happy to share!

Good luck and keep positive as best you can!
      Fire

Comment

Thank you so much every one for you support. I hope I can return the favor.

I am going through some bad stuff and I am just making it worse.

kitkat
        AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
        Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

KITKATSUE

I don't want to be an ass about this, but I can't even tell you how many days I have been where you are. Count up about 20 years worth of days. They all suck. That doesn't help you or make it any easier on you, so I am almost sorry for saying that. But sometimes you can feel so very alone, and belive me, you are not. For what that is worth.

What it all comes down to is a decision - which some people think is so simple to make but which many of us find so hard (almost impossible - but never impossible) to make - to drink or not to drink.

I wish you the best. This is such a difficult struggle.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thank you again so much, I am starting to feel better. I will check back.

And again thank you to all of you.:l :h
            AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
            Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Hello kitkatsue-
              I really hope you are feeling better - it's sometimes really hard isn't it to just sit down and read all these and as for trying to type and spell...!

Me and my man split yesterday - this time for good (Booze Busters 8/31) and I am that far from a drink - // (The gap between...). The guys here have saved me and I am so grateful.

You can do this...we're all here supporting each other and I send you my bestest wishes.

I did AA for 6 weeks and, although I only do one meeting a week now (coz I do enjoy seeing the familiar faces; it helps) and come here instead and hear a more varied ways to being AF, I have to say I will always be eternally grateful for what I was given there on Day 1....

Give it a try, just sit at the back and listen (you will get something
              ), take some phone numbers and only give yours if you want to...you can always give it the next meeting or when you feel ready... (I still just sit at the back and listen....!)

Love to you,
              Feet x
              (80 days and determined to hang on to them...don't want to lose my man AND my days AND feel horrible...thanks, you see, even in relapsing you are still helping people by posting your pain...)
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Kitkatsue - Just to say I'm afraid I can't think of anything that might help today (except I'll send you a :l ) coz I'm there with you - sh*t day (although I soooh hope yours has improved enormously...)

If just knowing you are not struggling on your own helps any...let's hang in there together?

I've just got to do hour by hour today - minute by minute if it comes to that. I can see an inordinate amount of chocolate being eaten today! Nothing really - just bored, lonely, frustrated, hurt, hurting, 'too aware of the truths in my life' and I sooh miss my man... :upset: Well, nothing!? But I am alive so I'll shut up! (Sometimes I think I'll be able to moderate one day in the distant future but I absoutely know that this is NOT the time to be even thinking about it!!! Mod must never be in the same ball park as "I need a drink..." !!!! I don't think for me anyway! And wossthatabout anyway - I know it doesn't help and I feel sooh much better without it after 85 days...! I think I want to be able to have it even though I don't want it!!!! Weird, eh?!)

Sorry to dump on your post! I hope I haven't invaded your space...

This is running through my mind for some reason and I'm grateful... might it help, too....?

"That which we are, we are....made weak by time and fate.
                But strong in will to strive to seek, to find and not to yield."

Lots of love my friend! :l
                Feet x

Comment

Hey Kitkatsue - God, I might have just really depressed you and I'm soooh sorry. I see that I've posted long after the last post - mine at that - and long after your first one....

My poota needs to be refreshed ALL the time and so I get the timing all wrong...like one page will refresh and leave the others 'old' plus the time zones....??!!

If you get this, (which I guess I hope you don't if you're up and running and feeling great!) I hope you're doing great and I'll post this where I hopefully don't do too much dragging down! again!

Love
                  Feet x

Comment

Working...
                  X