day 1 , aug 14th -- august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna go day 1 with me tomorrow?? I hope so. i could do with the support xxx max
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Maxine Sweetie, I'll be there with you tomorrow as you do your day 1.. I wil be there to root you on Hon !!! I hope this is something that will help you along your journey because I want to do anything I can in my power to help you. So, see you tomorrow, Day 1. Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Although I am not on day 1 either, I will be here for you too!

Comment

I'll be there with you Max...Don

Comment

Maxine, I'm here with ya! Day 1 for me today and it's going pretty well.
          Marcie

Comment

Day one for me, too. See you tomorrow for day two!
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

You will never be alone, Maxie. We are all standing in the room with you, being horribly obnoxious - but always very loving. You will make it through Day 1 because we will send Lushy over to bitch slap you if you don't. AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT!!!
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I am here for you too sweetie!! Your avatar makes you look so fragile I wish you would pick a new one! :h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

WOW!! what a lovely surprise! Thankyou for all your messages of support. I have just got up and will be leaving for work shortly. I have thrown all the alcohol down the sink so there will be none in the house when I come home. I have some Becks AF beer in the fridge, pulled the MWO book out and i'm not taking any money out with me so i cant stop off "anywhere" on my way home. I need so much to do this. back later xxxxxx

Comment

You go girl!!!! you CAN do this! Just one day, and then another, and another, and it all adds up and one day you will realise you've lost count!

Even in Australia we are thinking of you Maxine!!!!
                    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Maxine,
                      Yep, we from the Antipodes are with you... and we'll be 12 hours in front of you smoothing the way!
                      Good idea chucking the booze... lots less temptation. Don't you just hate how the liquor dept is next to the aisle where you want to go!
                      We are with you. Plan to make it a wonderful enjoyable day rather than thinking of it as a drudge.
                      Raggsy.

Comment

What is that philosophy that states "put love into everything you do"..it works!
                        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

WELCOME HOME MAXINE !!

:goodjob: Good Job not stopping at the liquor store !!! You have sooooo many people here that are soooo proud of you right this very minute !!:l
                          Maybe plan a really special dinner tonight... You might laugh, but I love love love every now and then cook up a box of good old kraft dinner .... LOL
                          I'll bet Sophie and Dante are so happy to see you after a long day.. They are the picture of sweetness.... Hopefully you have some supps to take or maybe some vitamins. Your body will thank you.. I'm so proud of you hon and I'll be right here for you... This might not be easy, but you will feel so much better for it tomorrow. I'll stop in later... You are doing awesome !!! :l Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Well I managed to drive straight home without stopping to buy wine, thats a start. relaxing now. actually feel ok. great knowing you are all there for me. "smoothin the way", and of course the threat of lushy bitch slappin me helps :eeks: xxxMax

Comment

Flip;179479 wrote: What is that philosophy that states "put love into everything you do"..it works!
                              I love that quote. Thanks Flip!

Good for you Maxine for not buying and wine!

Comment

Working...
                              X