I DID IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DID IT!!!

I got home without stopping at the wine store.. and even cancelled a date with my best friend. It is her birthday and she wanted me to come over and have a few glasses of wine. I definately could have as my hubby and daughter are out of town - would have been the perfect night. AND, I COULD have started my AF tomorrow - the birthday being a good excuse - but I didn't. I'm home safe and sound - having some cravings, but will clean my kitchen, make a meal and go to bed early.. beter safe than sorry!

I will keep MYO open so I can check in in a bit..

smiling at myself... MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

I DID IT!!!

That's great MM! Happy to hear you resisted temptation. You have been AF before so you know what you need to do.

Hey, did you want to come and clean my kitchen and cook me a meal too?!?! Just kidding!

Comment

I DID IT!!!

SURE.. I could use the distraction, and I love Canada!
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I DID IT!!!

Great job MM! I'm always up for someone to clean my house as well :H . Not quite Canada, but close.
        Marcie

Comment

I DID IT!!!

MM, What a great accomplishment! And you had the perfect excuse to drink... Good Job! Tomorrow is day 2 and you will feel so good and proud of yourself in the morning. Keep posting... Don

Comment

I DID IT!!!

That is absolutely fantastic Med Mama! Congratulations, and a pat on the back to you.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I DID IT!!!

WAY TO GO...each step makes you stronger!

Comment

I DID IT!!!

MM
                I hope you are soooo proud of yourself! You should be, girlyfriend. Way to go. You are on your way. Stick with us. This is gonna be a painful and crazy ride. I have so much confidence in you. We're all going to do this together!

Much love...........
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                X