I am so full of hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so full of hope

Mags you are an inspiration to many, me included .....

Love Ya, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I am so full of hope

Bravo to you Mags and your continued success!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I am so full of hope

As one of the "Nuts", I am honored to have you as a chat buddy! U r a great person :goodjob:

Comment

I am so full of hope

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! Love you too Mags. So glad to have you here.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

I am so full of hope

Thank you Mags... It ia amazing how we all speak each others words.. love to us all..
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I am so full of hope

What a really nice post-

Except, are you calling me a nut? Well, if so, I am proud nut.

Stay strong mags. You bring great value to this site and I am glad you are so full of hope.

xo

Comment

I am so full of hope

Mags,

you are an inspiration, thanks

Diamond xx
                I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I am so full of hope

Mags you are my hope!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am so full of hope

Thanks for sharing such an inspirational post with us. You are doing so well!

Comment

I am so full of hope

Mags,

One of the most wonderful aspects of this program is being able to open up and share with people who totally get it. It really does help with the feelings of isolation and shame that experience as we face our demons. Like you, I get great comfort from the conversations, insights, and humor here.

Julie

Comment

I am so full of hope

Mags, stay strong my friend.:l :l
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I am so full of hope

Mags,
                          What a great post, and I'm glad you posted it here rather than on the subscriber forum because it needs to be seen by all.

To me MWO represents hope as well. I didn't have much left when I found this site and it's stories like yours that inspired me to give it a try. I dodged a few bullets myself. Bullets that would have maybe made me hit a rock bottom that I might not have recovered from. That tells me that there is a greater purpose for me, and I hope that you believe by dodging those bullets there is a greater purpose for you.

You are already doing something wonderful, you are inspiring and encouraging folks here everyday and thats really special.

Melissa :l
                          If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

I am so full of hope

I just read this. You are incredible Mags. I enjoy & learn from all of your posts. Thank you.
                            BTW ..what is the answer to Red's question -- only if you feel like sharing it.

Comment

I am so full of hope

Oh man, Chrysa, you witch. You made me look all the way back to find Red's question. Bitch, bitch, moan, moan - that's me.

What happened? I hit rock bottom. I mean VERY rock bottom. Almost lost the job I love, the family I love. Lost my health totally. Got in legal trouble. I really had no choice. It was very, very bad. Please my friend, save yourself before you get that far down. I was lucky, I had enough help and support to get out. Some never do - those are the ones sleeping on cardboard boxes in the streets. I'm not kidding. It can happen. I'm still not totally back but am definitely on my way. Just be careful. All of you, be careful.

Love to all of you - even the witches.
                              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I am so full of hope

I'm helping BB so bump

Comment

Working...
                                X