Question re: Riverpharmacy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some advice/help. I have been trying to log onto riverpharmacy. I want to order Naltexone and try it. Everytime I try to log on it seems to stay stuck. I had no problem logging onto aclepsa.com. but, didn't find Naltrexone there. I've read your threads about Topa and don't know if I want to try that. Maybe it's my computer, but I am hooked up to a cable line. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems logging on to riverpharmacy to order.
    MWO is such a wonderful site for support. I hope someone can help me. I don't want to go to the doctor's.
    Blessings, Angel

starlight, they do have a "contact us" link on the front page. Maybe see if they can offer technical support for their website?
    Marcie

Comment

Hi Angel,

I doubt it is your computer connection as you are accessing MWO and aclepsa OK. Maybe check out this link on their website. Do you have your caps on? Do you have your correct username and password entered correctly? Just minor stuff to check out first.

https://www.riverpharmacy.com/frequentlyAskedQuestions.php?id=49

It tells you all about possible problems logging on.

Comment

How is aclepsa.com by the way. I ordered something from them and it says it is on its way. Have people had good experiences with them? It looked like a decent website.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Re ordering from River Pharmacy and logging in

STARLIGHT;179671 wrote: I need some advice/help. I have been trying to log onto riverpharmacy. I want to order Naltexone and try it. Everytime I try to log on it seems to stay stuck. I had no problem logging onto aclepsa.com. but, didn't find Naltrexone there. I've read your threads about Topa and don't know if I want to try that. Maybe it's my computer, but I am hooked up to a cable line. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems logging on to riverpharmacy to order.
          MWO is such a wonderful site for support. I hope someone can help me. I don't want to go to the doctor's.
          Blessings, Angel
          Just a short note to clarify the login issue. When ordering for the first time you DO NOT need to login. Just add your items to the shopping cart and follow the prompts. You wil lbe sent an email with your login name and password for you to login. This can be changed by you if you like. Logging in has a number of benefits, but is not necessary. You can track your order, check when you last ordered etc., and as another post suggested we have real live people to help you through our customer service dept that can be contacted by phone, email, skype or fax.
          RPH
          Registered Pharmacist
          Riverpharmacy.com

Comment

Just so you know, I ordered topa from river a few weeks ago. My order came within two weeks - no problems. I have heard of people having problems with aclepsa.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Ah crap.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

That doesn't mean EVERYONE has problems with aclepsa, Happy. Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. The main reason I didn't use aclepsa is that they don't take MasterCard which is what I use. They are cheaper the River, a lot cheaper, I think.

Oh, now I feel so bad that I upset you. Can I come over and give you a Shiatsu treatment or something????? Forgive me.:bow I'm sure everything will be fine.

Comment

RPH,
                  Thank you for your reply. My probblem is I can't even get onto the website. When I try it's stuck and doesn't go there. You know what I mean. Is there a phone # for them!
                  Blessings, Angel

Comment

Re: riverpharmacy

Thank you Memarcie for infor. on contact us. i will look into that. Accountable for me I tried you link and same thing happened it just get stuck and goes nowhere. The blue line is only 1/3rd full and stays that way. Frozen!
                    Happycamper68 I'm sure you will get your topa. Mags thanks for your reply. I'm still trying.
                    Blessings, Angel

Comment

I did send for information from the "Contact" I love the picture of your dog!
                      Thanks again,
                      Angel

Comment

STARLIGHT;179978 wrote: I love the picture of your dog!
                        Thanks Starlight! She's my baby!
                        Marcie

Comment

yes mags that would be very nice thank you very much :H

Comment

Hi Happy, I ordered Topa from aclepsa and it did take a bit longer than say River Pharmacy, approx, 4 weeks I think but it did show up... Good Luck to you...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Happy I studied Shiatsu for years, but am a bit rusty. Do you really think you need your neck that much? Just asking........just in case................

Comment

Working...
                              X