Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am too scared!!!

Hi all

I just like to start with the fact ive been AF for nearly 9 weeks......I have been single for 3 years plus... i have met this guy.......on the internet......i dont usually agree wiv internet datin but .....even though i neva spoke to him through a datin service...we spoke through a friends site...he seems very keen and genuine......we av spoke on the phone and he sounds lovely.....attractiveness wise he ent that good...but in life ive now learned to realise it ent all about looks.....its about how they treat you............im sorry to waffle of but wat im tryin to say is do i give this guy a chance???

Please can sumone advise me i dont know wat do do bein single for so long?? xxx

I am too scared!!!

I would say (as I always have an opinion it seems) if you feel it is safe - then why not? Why not and go out and have some fun? Even if you aren't attracted to him right at this moment (based upon a picture) you may find in person he may be attractive and have a great personality!

Comment

I am too scared!!!

Keepon, meet him somewhere in public like for coffee or something. That should be safe.
      Marcie

Comment

I am too scared!!!

Hi Keepon,
        Yes, date him, as long as you`ve checked his details are correct to ensure your safety.
        Am not really inspired by looks, although I like them very dashing, e.g. Colin Firth.......Phwooooooar!!! LOL

3 yrs. on your own says you deserve some big-time fun, Girl, but don`t settle for 2nd best..........if you hit it off, sure, go for it. Just don`t "settle" for "just any man" to ease loneliness.........get a good`un!!!!

Best of luck to you from one single girl to another ......... look forward to a progress report!!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
        X