Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh boy, that was close.. day 2 - I can do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had actually talked myself into stopping for a bottle of wine.. You know.. no hubby, no daughter.. the last night I will be home alone - why not.. I can start tomorrow when the family gets back, right? Then something happened on the way to my car - I changed my mind - for no reason at all. i did smoke a ciggy (not going to quit that yet), but instead I took my topa, my calmes forte, and an l-glut under the tongue.

Then, I got home and found a "notice to vacate" on my house! We are planning to move anyway, but this makes it 1 month sooner and we haven't finalized on our house. That almost made me turn right around and go to the store. But then I thought - what the hell good would that do? Deep breath!!!!!

Anyway, I am home.. I am going to eat something - down some water and turn on the TV - keep my mind busy and stay on this board..

I can do this!

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Hi MM,
    Good for you for not succumbing to temptation.

And you`re absolutely right..........the wine can`t change a thing.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

YES YOU CAN.....keep those good thoughts coming. Each day you get stronger. Each day it gets easier...I am now going towards 5 months...there will be days hard days, but the minute to minute, hour to hour...day to day...gets easier and easier!!!!!! AND YOU FEEL SO GOOD AGAIN!

Comment

I am feeling better.. I just keep telling myself it is all in my mind.. just relax and don't give my thoughts so much attention.

xoxoxoxo

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Great Job MM! It means so much that you decided to not drink when you could have and no one would have known but you. I think that means YOU don't want to drink. You can do it. Now just do the same thing tomorrow. Good job...Don

Comment

Thanks, Don!

Comment

Well done, Meditation Mama! You rock! With a sober mind, you'll be able to figure out something much more easily too!

Hugs,:l :l

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

That was FABULOUS MM. What a great job. You faced a huge challenge and you beat the beast. Today will be easier. Give yourself a big hug.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Good Job !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

MM - I am in awe. What great strength and courage. You REALLY deserve to succeed.
                    As Don says, just do the same tomorrow and....... YEA!!!!
                    Big Hug.
                    (You helped me sooh much yesterday - thanks.)
                    Feet x
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                    X