My poor Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My poor Casey

I feel so bad for her, I took her to the vet today cuz she was scratching her ears a bit. I didn't think anything bad, but the vet said she has a bad bacterial infection in her ears. She is so miserable and it will take a day or two for the antibiotic ear drops to work.

Poor Casey.
    Marcie

My poor Casey

Oh my god Marcie I thought it was soooo much worse by your subject line! I am actually relieved! Casey will be fine! And so will Mommy! :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

My poor Casey

I thought you were talking about Cassy and spelled her name incorrectly...puppy boy will be fine in no time. If he wasn't complaining too much beforehand he probably isn't in terrible pain.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

My poor Casey

Actually bacterial infections usually don't itch as much as ear mites and go away faster with meds, so it could be worse. Casey will be fine. She just needs a little extra TLC for a few days.
        Come to think of it I do too. Think if I scratch my ears, it will work on my husband? Worth a try
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

My poor Casey

Maybe it will work Mags,
          I've been having Casey lay on my lap all night and I scratch her ears. Am I pathetic or what? I love my baby dog and she's going to live forever!!! I almost went into depression when she had bumps on her neck that ended up to be calcium deposits then went away. I thought she had Cancer and was dying.

I'm going to need counseling if Casey dies before me.
          Marcie

Comment

My poor Casey

You are such a wonderful Mommy... When I come back guys, I want to be memarcies dog.
            Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

My poor Casey

Marcie, do you work with animals? You are so very nurturing and loving towards your pup. Have you thought about working with animals? Like at a vet clinic or a shelter?

Comment

My poor Casey

Well, Itried the ear scratching thing at home. I didn't get any more TLC from hubby, but he did say the vet wanted a stool sample from me!!!!
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

My poor Casey

LMAO Mags!

I don't work with animals AFM, I don't think I could handle the heartache when they die.

I hope you like getting your ears scratched Niblet
                  Marcie

Comment

My poor Casey

Ha Ha Mags

Marcie, your baby will be fine and is fortunate to have a great mama.
                    I watch Animal Rescue and Animal Cops and just want to strangle some of those people who let their pets suffer so. I could not do what those rescuers do, they are very noble people.
                    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                    X