Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel is doing well.

MWO,

I just wanted to let those of you know, who care, that Rachel says "hello" and wants all to know she is doing well.

Her doctor tried her on a "drink diary" and that didn't work well, so Rachel went back and asked for medication.

She is down to 2 drinks/day and looking to go AF very soon!!

She is not having a very easy time of it but is determined to get through it.

Since she cannot sign in anymore but can still read the posts, I thought it would be nice if we all send up our best wishes and prayers to her to get through this. We all know how she has struggled with this.

Rachel, If you read this, please know that I care and want you to come out the other end of the tunnel happy and healthy. (You can do this!!! and so can I!!)

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Rachel is doing well.

Thanks for this Cindi ....

Rachel, I am rooting for you love ....

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Thanks for that Cindi. Pls send our love if you see/get in touch with her. Hope she'll get out of this hell soon.
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Yay Rachel!

I've been in daily contact with Rachel and I'm very proud of her progress.

Truly inspiring for me!

:h :l
        Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
        Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Way to go Rachel, I think of you often and hope that you stay strong and clear headed. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

The struggle is hard but oh so worth it...each day you will feel stronger. Keep your chin up!!!!

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

why cant she sign in anymore? I was wondering where she was. Thanks for letting us know db2. 2 drinks a day ...thats amazing.It used to be closer to 20 wasnt it ? Well done .Its great to hear about you .

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

I have also been in touch with her, and she is really making good progress, even tho she is having a tough time (we all know how tough it is!). I'm really proud of her and glad that her expulsion from this site did not deter her. She asks me for advice, but the truth is she is really an inspiration to me.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Rachel,

I hope that you continue with your decrease in alcohol intake and that it transforms your life

Diamond
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Best of luck to you Rachel, sounds like you are heading in the right direction.
                    Marcie

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Hey Rach, Hang in there babe you can do it, it's bloody tough more than i can manage right now but if one can then there is hope for the many. Please darl do it for you and then for us. Hang in there babe we are with you. Kimbo
                      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Yes, Rachel is doing superbly, and like she says, no longer "saturated in brandy".
                        Yesterday saw her down to 2 beers for the entire day.

Rachel`s was a particularly heartbreaking story (for any newbies, who perhaps haven`t read of her past struggles) for one so young, and I`ve told her that she`s living proof that......THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LOST CAUSE.......if we want sobriety hard enough, we shall have it.

Rachel is an icon for sobriety.

I feel so deeply for all that she has had to endure and have enormous respect for her.I wish her the AF life ahead she so deserves!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Everyone, thanks so much for sending Rachel your good thoughts. I am sure it means a lot to her.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Best of luck rachel, I must have missed something here, why was she expelled from the site, all the posts ive ever read just showed how much she needed help and everyone wanted to help? GG

Comment

Rachel is doing well.

Rachael

You are doing wonderfull Rach, keep up the good work. Twenty down to two drinks a day is an amazing feat ! Please do keep up the good work and keep us informed .

Robert

Comment

Working...
                              X