No more vacations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more vacations!

I miss Janie. :upset: She always was available for chat and she is smart and funny. I don't like it when anybody but me goes on vacation. All my friends on here must take vacations when I do from now on. I am going camping This Friday, Sat, and Sunday, so you can be out of town then, but u MUST be back by Monday.:tsk:

No more vacations!

Funny Hart!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

No more vacations!

I cant afford a vacation Hart, so I will always be here. not only that I couldnt go if i wanted to cuz i couldnt leave the kittens. I miss Janie too when shes not there in chat.

I dont want you going camping this weekend so there! wot ya gonna do about that!!!

Just think how much she will have to say when she gets back. we wont get a word in!! LOL. XXXXMax
      Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

No more vacations!

(((Max)))

It doesn't work that way, I can go on vacation it's just that people like u and Beaches can't go unless it's at the same time. I have spoken! (I always wanted to say that, or better yet, THE GREAT OZ HAS SPOKEN) :H

Comment

No more vacations!

Next time I plan to leave for a couple of days I will certainly check with you Hart and make sure it is okay with your schedule. Will I be able to collect vacation pay from you as well?
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

No more vacations!

Hart,
            you are sooo naughty, she will be back soon,
            we're not gonna tell you about the party we're having when you go on holiday !!!

xxx
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

No more vacations!

Well blame Diamond. I was GOING to give u all vacation pay but she let the cat out of the bag about the party u r having while I am gone and now....NO VACATION PAY! uch:

Comment

No more vacations!

w OZ the vacation pay worth it, I wanna know?? our party may just be worth losin it

Comment

No more vacations!

What's a vacation?

Comment

No more vacations!

erm chief r u takin the mickey?? is it that you cant afford a vacation too?? ahh, i am not alone. its a holiday!! silly billy

Comment

No more vacations!

You brits still need to learn how to spell
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

No more vacations!

Need to take off ! Give me a holiday ! L8fe is so though ! IAD:thanks:
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

No more vacations!

I don't think Don has a problem with the word "vacation", but the concept. I don't think Don knows what a holiday is either. Do I get you right, Don?
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                          X