Sorry boys........girly stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used a D.I.Y. chemical peel kit at home.......got L`Oreal one to try, but am just a tiny bit nervous of using it. So, can anyone vouch for this?

Thanks,
    Starlight Impress x

Hi Starlight, sorry never used one, cos i'm nervous too, let me know how it goes .......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Let me know how it goes too!

Comment

No my face would fall off or burst into flames- I am a redhead with super sensitive skin. :upset:
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Right, that`s it!!!!!!..........you lot are supposed to be helping me.......not voting me the guinea pig!!!! LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hey!! I did. Got one off of ebay - it was a 35% whatever the chemical (can't remember), dr's ofc grade towelette in a pouch. Ooh wheee! I believe I have sensitive skin, because it burned. I looked pretty strange for about a week, but after all the scabs :H were gone I looked great! It didn't really help my wrinkles (gotta look at the Botox again!) - but it did a great job on large pores and even my none too observant (or complimentary) husband said my skin was just glowing. I'm gonna do it again come winter time - except I may get the 15% solution this time:H

Comment

Starlight Impress you little madam,

You are far too young to need one of those.... and don't forget to call me from A+E if you want me to visit....I'll bring you a straw for your drinks !!!! LOL

just kidding hon, I am sure it will be fine ...let me know too, I need it more than you !!
              Diamond xxx
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Happycamper - some of my face did fall off!!! :H

Too bad we can't just rub a towel on our thighs, hunh???

Comment

Be careful, test it on a small portion of your skin somewhere first. I would personally go to a medical/spa dermatologist and have one done if you really feel like having one.

Be careful, that stuff scares me,
                  Sammys

Comment

O.K. sheshe, will check the percentage of the active ingredient and go from there.

sammy`s......no worries, can`t afford a trip to the salon, `cos I just took my poochie for a make-over at the doggie salon, so am afraid it`s a D.I.Y. "do" for me.

So, am happy to be the M.W.O. dermatological guinea pig Girls.

Will do it on Sunday, so if I don`t log in on Mon., would someone please call 911 !!!! ha ha ha

AF says "be all you can be"!!! LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I don't even know what the hell that is. I am such a nerd!!!!!
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Geez Mags, you are such a nerd ...

OK, I'll put it to you simply:

Soft Glycolic Peel Ingredients: Aqua/water, Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Phenoxyethanol, F.I.L. B10247/1

Got it?

Comment

I've never had one, professional or DIY, but I understand that your skin is supposed to be red for a while after you have one.

Good luck Starlight! Thanks for cheerfully agreeing to be the guinea pig!
                          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

ms Nature Tawny

You don't wear a bra (ever!) and you don't paint your toenails (ever!) but you know how to run a chemistry experiment on your skin???? What goes??
                            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Mags, I am simply an enigma.

Comment

Working...
                              X