Are you on Day 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you on Day 2?

Just noticed Red and PinkLady are on Day 2 AF and since I am too, maybe we should join forces. Anyone else on day 2?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Are you on Day 2?

well, nobody answered, but now it is day 3 for me where I live (12:03)! Ha! maybe I should start a new thread?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

Hi Beatle

Where's your other half?

Leaving in the morning, I'll talk to you when I get back....

Here's to day four!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you!

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

They're both dead.

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

Beatle.

I am in. Although only on day 3, here. May I join you?

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

DO you want to explain your last post Beatle, it's not making a lot of sense to me at the moment!
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

Cindi-- I'm day 3 today, too. Yes, please join me, it will make me even more motivated.

Flip-- Last post was an answer to Magic's question about my signature, which is just a tasteless joke (referring to John and George). I will remove it soon.

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

I am on day 2 today! Had a false start earlier in the week, but I think I needed the insight it brought me.. I'm in!
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

great, and thanks for your earlier insight about not going around thinking about NOT drinking.

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

I'm in !!!!!!!

Hey All,
                    Well here I am at day 2. Looking foward to 10000 more. I can DO it. Especially with all fo you for support!! Keep praying for me I think it is working.

Much Love and Respect

Bob

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

way to go!

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

Each day you will feel stronger. Lots of luck to you all...I know you can do this. Lean on each other, I could have never went a day, a week, a month...without the 30 day thread group. It helped me tremendously to join forces with a group. We have stubbled some but we are there for each other to pick-up and move on.

Comment

Are you on Day 2?

Beatle, Propartychief, db2fromala and Meditation Mama,

Well Done on Day 2 and 3. Keep at it.

Feel free to check in on the Booze Busters thirty-day post. We are all in for the same goal 30 Days AF, most are striving for a life goal of total abs. It is day 2 for at least one of us on this post--like Mediation Mama today (great job!). We range from day one AF to 90+ days AF. Best part NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.

Keep up the tough work,:crazymonkey: the first couple days were the hardest for me.

July

Comment

Working...
                          X