Question about Subscribers chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have resisted subscribing to chat because this place already takes up WAY too much of my time. I afraid I'll end up doing nothing else all day when I have a house to clean, kids to take care of and I need desperately to find a job. So I'm wondering what you subscribers think about it.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

I find that this site can be very addictive also. But the other thing I find is that when I sit down at night after work and would like to have a drink, I go on chat instead. That is every bit as fulfilling as drink, but a lot more healthy and I learn so much more.

Yes, I think it can be addictive. But which is the worst addiction? Chat helps keep me clean.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Does it mean you do BOTH every night? How much time does it take?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X