Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Thread 20th August

Hi everyone,

Well done to Kitty and Niblet! I am still jealous about the barnyard factor Niblet. Lol.

Well, i did a bit of exercise yesterday. Didn't make it to the gym, but am planning on doing it really soon (time keeps eluding me - excuses, excuses).

Having a day of exercise as i hammered myself all weekend, but am working today, so that will be exercise in itself. Am looking forward to getting 'back on the horse' tomorrow

Change.

Let us know how you are all doing and feel free to post if you are having trouble motivating yourself. This thread is not just about what you have done (although we like to hear that, of course!), but also about what you would like to be doing.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Week 2 in my running program

Hi everyone. Did not get to do some " official " excersise on Saturday but worked pretty hard installing baseboards in multiple rooms of my house. The mitre saw is in the garage, the rooms are upstairs..so measure, walk down, cut, walk up, does not quite fit.. back down, cut, back up etc..etc.. repeat several times LOL.

I am in the middle of major renos at the house so we've been living in the basement and cooking everythin on the BBQ.. LOTS of going up and down stairs constantly.

Sunday I rested.

Today, at lunch time I did session One of Week 2 of my 13 week running program.

Feels good.. I'll probably add some strenght training tonight to complement the running.

Cheers everyone, Stay active !!
    Riker
    Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Hello everybody !!!
      I think that my endurance is growing !!! I'm able to get my heartrate up to 140 or so and stay there for 40 full minutes while going back and forth from the bike to the eliptical... Feeling awesome !! Lost a lb since last week too... I did my leg excercises on the bowflex and then my abdominals on the floor.. Of course poop out in the barn piles up everyday and that has to be scouped !! Haa !! haaa !!!
      There is alot to be said for renovating Riker !! I hear you ! We have a home that is well over 100 years old and it is alot of work to rip and tear room by room.. Very rewarding though isn't it? Good for you !!!
      Change you are more than welcome to come join me in a poop scooping bee anytime you like ! Ha !! Haaa !!! Onward everybody !!! Keep up the great work !!! We are soooo awesome aren't we !! Tee !! heee!! Haaa !!! Haa !! See ya tomorrow ! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Niblet... well done on the 40 minutes of full exercise! I can only manage a walk for about 50, but that will change soon.

House renovating sounds like a lot of hard work. Even house cleaning is a good workout.

Anyway, i'm off to start the August 21 thread.
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
        X