I'm back and on AF day 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some interesting new threads while I was gone. Wonder how that will all turn out. Anyway had a marvelous time, did drink, but boy did I do lots of stuff, went on a wild ride on an ATV with a maniac! LOL, My kind of maniac, we lived so it's all good. Went canooing (sic) I don't know how to spell it but it's hard work and lots of fun, especially when the speed boats come along and make waves!

So going AF again w/or w/o Joe. I think he will come along, but if not, I want to get clean. Too many bad morning and acid reflux-nasty stuff. I can have fun w/o drinking, I'm a heck of a fun gal! LOL:H

Hi Hart, lovely to see you back, you can help me out on the gossip thread if you like ....

Love ya,
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello Hart !! You sound like my kind of a gal !!! I love riding 4-wheelers and canoeing at our camp !!! Good stuff !!!! You go Girl !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Welcome back...jump back in the saddle~

Comment

Good to see you back Hart!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Welcome back Hart! Never a dull moment here
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi hart, glad you are back. You are starting at the same place I did!!!, coincidence? I think not. hehe

Good to hear from you

bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Welcome back hart!
                Marcie

Comment

((((MD, BB, Niblet, Beaches, Janie, Lushy, Luv)))

Thanx for the encouragement! BB, I'm not so much into the beauty tips...I'm a kind of put foundation and lipstick on and go. In a special nite I might go eyeshadow and mascara but that's rare.

Joseph is practicing, practicing, practicing to get his motorcyle license, then a bigger seat for me. I don't know if they expect the passangers to have no butts or be 90lbs or what but that is the most uncomfortable seat I've ever sat on! Try shifting carefully on a seat when ur hubby is a brand new biker so u want to not move the bike but ur butt is killing you? Not an easy thing! :H

Comment

(((Marcie, More2)))

Thanx hons for the encouragement!:l

Comment

Hi Hart,

it looks like you sneaked in without me seeing you, glad you are back, missed you in chat

Diamond xx
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

hey. sounds like you had a good time. and good to hear you can do that and then get right back to things. And I love your avatar... just how I feel almost all the time.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

happy camper

Welcome back hart. Going wild on us are you , I mean that canoe ride must have been pretty wild LOL. Then again whatever floats your boat right?

Hey if you think that's wild hun I need to take you for a ride in my twin jet drive seedoo
                          or my airplane even. Both are really fun.

Robert

Comment

(((Diamond-darn sorry I missed u, Beatle, Spongy)))

Thanx for welcoming me back.

Spongy I have ridden in a skiddo before and it was fun. I also have ridden in several small planes, enjoed it, I really like to skydive and that is the funnest of all! :H

Comment

Welcome back hart.
                              Glad you had such a fun time.........we`ve sure had some fun and games here too!!! LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                              X