just update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just update

hey guys. well i did my week AF, knew i was going away for the weekend on vacation and my goal was to moderate. after being af for a week, i had a few drinks saturday night, ( wine at dinner, two/three more at the bar an hr later, and wine with dinner on sunday when we went out to eat. to be honest, after the week free for some reason i think peoples brains change maybe. it wasnt a big deal to not keep drinking. in fact on saturday night i put half the beer down and left the bar with my bf to go to bed. i dont know if ican continue to moderate, but for now everythings working out. iam taking the supplements, not the topomax however. good luck guys!

just update

It sounds like you are doing very well! If you feel you can't moderate, switch to AF. However, keep up the good work!

Comment

just update

((((ME145)))

Sound like you did well! :goodjob: I didn't do as well over my mini-vacation, but am going AF day 1 today. I hope you can keep moderating.

Comment

just update

Keep listening to that little voice that we all have and you won't be lead down the wrong path... You sound like a very wise person.... Good for you... maybe AF is for you.. Only time will tell though.. I wish you all the best !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

just update

Hi me145,
          Great stuff doing the AF week and moderating over the weekend. Seems like your entire attitude to alcohol has undergone great change.........it`ll just keep getting better from here on in.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
          X