Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Beer

Hey Irishguy,

I'm sorry to hear about last night..but you sound positive and resolved to win the war so that's great. Currently I've been drinking Molson Excel, it's pretty crappy, but it's AF. I plan on trying a bunch of other AF beers until I find the right one. As for body burning fuel, the body will burn a mixture of glucose and fat first..then muscle protein will be converted into glucose if required but that is in very high intensity situations or in starvation mode. Glucose, which is a sugar, is absolutely required for brain functions, so the body will literaly "eat itself" to ensure sufficient glucose for the brain. The best approach to burning fat is a combination of low rep strenght training (weights) and cardio done durning the same session. Often refered to as circuit training .

Cheers,
    Riker
    Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

AF Beer

I drink AF champagne or wine instead of the real thing, and it's been a life saver for me. I'm on Day 73 now, and on several occasions I probably would have caved if not for the availability of the AF stuff. It has given me the comfort of the routine without the nasty old alcohol. It has also made a few social occasions much easier when others are drinking.

There isn't an MWO rule about it, though. It works for some, but not for others. The first few times I drank it, it did stir up craving for the real thing, but now I feel grateful that I can buy some when I'd like to without worry. It's also nice not worrying about buying booze, period!

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X