PLOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLOM

I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

PLOM

Thanks Diamond

Cindi, I am taking every vitamin available in the house at the moment. Maybe I'm sick because my body is rejecting toxins. I am so tired! Waitressing when tired never good. In the old days we'd just "take something" if you know what I mean. I'm enjoying my clear head though (not completely clear since I'm full of flu tho!)

Today is day 5 AF. Still no desire to drink but the weekend looms. Hope my gf stays sober so I don't get set off. I do have a feeling she's not too keen to give up just yet.
      Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
      Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

PLOM

Glad for you, being on Day 5 Deilight.

Hope your flu picks up soon.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

PLOM

Deilight, congratulations on all those AF days !! I know it isn't easy for you especially with an uncertain job, quitting pot, and just feel soo crappy in general... Your body is likely rebellling just like a spoiled 3 year old in a toy store !! I want " THAT " !! Even when the parent (you) know it isn't good for them... Stick to this and all your chemicals in that beautiful brain of yours will level out.... Do whatever you need to do to help yourself get over this hump-weekend. I'm really proud of you taking on all that you have.... Onward Deilight !! This is ALL You !! Take Good care of yourself, Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

PLOM

Thanks All

Today feel EVEN WORSE! I now have my period (sorry boys) and I'm in EXTREME pain. I get it real bad. So i'm sick, in pain and i have to go and stand all night again. I get pain from my back, into my tummy and all down my legs. ANyway, 6th day AF, hope it lasts.

I feel like the world is working against me instead of for me. I thought if you did good you got good?!!
            Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
            Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Working...
            X