Need help with PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with PMs

Anybody know how to clean up your PM box without deleting messages? I have 100 now, which I understand to be the limit. But I don't want to delete anymore. I made new folders in the edit folders section, but cannot see how to move the messages to the folders. And don't know if that is the right thing to do, either.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Need help with PMs

beatle, there is a limit of 100 unless you are a subscriber then it is a limit of 300. You will have to delete messages or subscribe to be able to store more. You copy and paste the ones you want to save in to a Word or similiar software before you delete them if you want to keep them.
    Marcie

Comment

Need help with PMs

Beatle - I was getting worried there - I thought you meant PMS as in what women suffer from every month!!!

i thought you were going to declare something important then !!!! LOL
      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Need help with PMs

I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Need help with PMs

Thankc Casey's Mom. I'll do that, though I was hoping to avoid it-- such a lot of work and inconvenient. Oh well. (I'm afraid to become a subscriber as I already use half a day here despite having a million other things to do, not least finding a new job!)

Do you know what happens if I don't clean up the box (now at 100) and someone sends me a PM?

Diamond-- re: PMS. Sorry to disappoint you. And I don't even know anything about it, not having experienced it (at least first-hand).
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Need help with PMs

if someone sends youa PM it will be returned to them because your inbox is full.
            Marcie

Comment

Need help with PMs

oops. thanks. better get cleaning.

Comment

Need help with PMs

Help, I just deleted 3 messages but it still says I have 100 PMs.

Comment

Need help with PMs

Try deleting some in your sent folder. I had to do this before I subscribed. Your total messages are combined, Inbox and Sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X