success stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

success stories

I have been looking at the Weight Watchers website, and reading success stories. i find it really inspiring to see how these people changed. I think it would be great to do that here, especially as it seems the longtime successful members sometimes move on. there could be a standard format for telling the story, what worked, slips etc, maintenance.

Then you could read back through their old posts if you wanted to.

It could include AF and moderation. but it should be longer term success as we already hear the day to day stories.

Has this ever been considered?

success stories

Nancy,

I think there is a long term abstainers section on the forum homepage...
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

success stories

I'll post!
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

success stories

Do you mean an idea for a separate forum? I think that is a good idea.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

success stories

yes, like something more structured.

check out the weight watchers site.

there is a bio, history of weight problem, coming to weight watchers, challenges and success strategies, tips for other people

we have a lot of threads about various things, but no way to identify various people and a summary of their whole story.

Comment

success stories

I think it's a great idea. Definitely to have a structure, as you say.

Have you mentioned it to RJ? She seems to monitor the posts here pretty closely, but she could miss something. Why not PM her with the idea?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X