Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Thread 22nd August

Hi everyone,

Feeling good today. Am finally over the effects of the weekend (my naughty drinking binge on Sunday night). Had pretty much a normal nights' sleep last night, which is a miracle for me, although i did dream about snakes (wonder what that means). It's amazing how stabilizing a good nights' sleep can be.

So, am ready to get back on 'em in relation to the exercise. Will of course do a 50 min walk today.

Am almost feeling ready to up the ante and either take on some extra exercise or join that gym i have been talking about for the past week!

I hope everyone's doing well and i look forward to hearing from you,

Change
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Hi Change,

Today, I did not have time to excersise, but yesterday I ran as part of my running program. 3 times a week, so I usually run Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday depending. Was supposed to ride my bike from work everynight this week, but so far I had to use my car for good reasons ie: pick up my kid after work .. Tomorrow I'm back on the bike, then my run once I get home..

Every little bit helps that's for sure.

Keep on Keeping On.

Cheers,

Riker
    Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

oh.. Change.. I noticed your mood is " worried " I hope all is well with you ?

Riker
      Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Oh sorry, will change mood back to something else. That was yesterday's state of mind - worried, anxious, paranoid.

Today my mood has no definition, so i'm settling for cool!

Actually, i guess 'curious' because of that dream i had about the snakes.
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Hello all, I played "hookie" yesterday but will catch up today... Feeling sooo awesome and will post my progress after my workout... I have a phobia of snakes and oddly enough when I dream of them it doesn't scare the crap out a me.... must be so nice to be a bike ride away from work... With the gas prices and all... The mennonites in our community must just giggle while clopping by the pumps ! Catch up to you all a little later.... hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hi Folks, I'm new to the exercise thread and have been in the program for about a month. I ran for years, marathons and the like, and now that I am pushing 60 it is time to slow down and walk. My back and feet won't hold out anymore. Anyway, ithe temp has averaged close to 100 degrees here in the southern US for several weeks and it's been miserable.

I try and walk at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week and will pick it up when it gets cooler. Being AF for 10 days has definitely made it more enjoyable to get out and walk. Good luck to everyone in there exercise pursuits.
            Rob2
            Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

Hi all I am going to the gym everyday after work. swam on monday. rode bicycle on tuesday. tonight am swimming again. I am feeling really good, energized my thoughts are positive. still drinking, but by the time I get home from the gym it's late so I have maybe 2 glasses of wine and go to bed. waking up with no hangover is wonderful
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I'm sooo proud of everybody !!!

:goodjob: Hello all !! and a big welcome to rvm !! We're sure happy to have you !!! Walking is a really excellent excellent excercise that is soo overlooked ! Today I still did 40 minutes straight on the eliptical and stationary bike while watching some TV. I'm gonna do my abdominals before hitting the shower and will use the bowflex tomorrow. My legs feel very heavy and I just know that tomorrow I'll get more out of them. By starting this thread Change you have made a very big difference in so many peoples lives and I want to personally "Thank-You" :l
                Have a wonderful day everybody and I'll catch up with you tomorrow !! Hugs,

Comment

OK did my abdominals !!!

Comment

I'm helping BB so bump

Comment

Working...
                    X