Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Consulting Job is OVAH

Ugh,
    I really thought I'd be there for a few more months, but I just wrapped up a big project I have been working on and they said they now have nothing for me to do, only low level stuff that they may call me back to do if the VP agrees to pay me the same. If she doesn't agree to they will hire a cheap temp.

They MAY call me back in a month because something more up to my level of marketing expertise will be coming up but no promises. So out of work I am again. At least I have worked the whole month of August (my last day is next Tuesday), so end of Sept I'll get paid for Aug, and I'll be able to pay October's bills if I am still out of work. This one really took me by surprise. I am so tired of being kicked out of offices! I really liked it there too. :upset:
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Happycamper, so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you.

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Thanks Boop. It really does suck ass.

And that Lip Venom crap that I bought because I thought I had a job sucks too. My lips are the same damn size they were before, small. GRRRR.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Camps,

Sorry to hear about the consulting job. Man, this horrible job thing is going around - I am still waiting, waiting, too. I hope something comes up at that other place where you were shopping your resume!

Thinking of you,
        Pansy

Comment

Camper, sorry to hear about the job and the lip venom stuff! Now with the experience under your belt you should be able to land another job pretty quickly.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I need one of those bitch avatars where do I get one?

Comment

That just sucks! I am sorry...I will pray something else opens up soon.

Comment

Sorry Camps. I know where you can find lots of bitch avatars but I am not telling.

Comment

sorry the job is done Patty. Hopefully another good opportunity will be there before you know it!
                  Marcie

Comment

Hmm. I have some left over bitch avatars. I will send them to you.

Hugs,
                    Pans

Comment

Who knew we would grow up to collect avatars???

Comment

Who knew you would HOARD avatars? I need a bitch avatar please.

Comment

Google Lucky's name and you will find a ton of them.
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

LOL! Lushy that was a good one. :H
                            Seriously I just lost my job and she won't give me one. Nasty!
                            Thank you Pansy I am anxiously awaiting my avatars.

Comment

Sorry about the job Happy, and no you don't need one of THOSE avatars, there are too many of them already! As a woman I do all I can to avoid that association.
                              Something will turn up and it will be better. In the mean time enjoy it if you have the opportunity for some days off, we get so few of those.

Sorry about the lip venom too. I've never tried it coz my lips are ample already, however they are seeming to get a little thinner as I've gotten older. (Everything but the waistline)!
                              If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                              X