I'm blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm blonde

I did do that! Several times, as a matter of fact. Mine must me broken. I am serious too. I think maybe RJ should check and see if my user cp isn't working properly. When I tried that 4 times all I get is some goofy extra thing on the bottom of my screen. I'll show you.
    I hope nobody is laughing at Happier right now. I'll be right back and you'll see what I am talking about.

Comment

I'm blonde

it is always user error

Comment

I'm blonde

See, I did it and now I got that Edit button down there. What the heck! What did I do wrong? I looked at the preview and everything looked right. Where did I go wrong?
        Why do I have an Edit button now?

Comment

I'm blonde

Hey, there it is, I have to post first.
          Well, no one told me that. Geez Now I have to figure out my color. Not my hair color, I had picked out a color for my signature but that did not show up yet. Maybe next post. Thanks guys!

Comment

I'm blonde

happier is busy tonite!!! lol

Comment

I'm blonde

Yes, I have been busy all day. I want to post some pictures too but my husband always wants to go to bed early. I have to cook, clean, do laundry, work, figure out this website.

Now why do I have that darn edit button now. That only shows up after I do the signature. Nobody else gets those after doing a signature. I am a smart blonde!!!!!!

I also have to take my lovable dog out now too while I do some more laundry.

Comment

I'm blonde

happier it is a good thing i like you

sounds like a life of luxury to me

Comment

I'm blonde

Thanks Lucky,

Hope you are feeling a little a little less frustrated and that you can change your mood
                  thingy tomorrow. You are sounding like your old self.

and let's get out of this blonde thread........

Comment

I'm blonde

Well, i thought it was the 23rd today when it was really the 24th! I'm blonder. Lol.
                    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

I'm blonde

Well, now I feel like a smart blonde today because I was able to upload some new pictures on this site all by myself without my son's help. I had to downsize them but was able to do that too!!! Yeah!!!

Comment

I'm blonde

I love accomplishment!

Comment

I'm blonde

I feel smart today, 'cause when a lady couldn't get her tape to run in the VCR I asked if it was in...AND IT WASN'T! Aren't I clever?:wd: AND she was a brunette!

Comment

I'm blonde

They still have VCR's ?

Comment

I'm blonde

Yes they do Happier, u sound like my son, what's a cassette tape?

Comment

I'm blonde

Something your kitty can have a lot of fun with!

But I really never owned a vinyl record in my life and I grew up in the the Leif Garrett era.

Can you believe it? My parents didn't believe in spoiling me so my hubby does plenty of it now. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X