I'm blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm blonde

Happier, your a snot nosed kid! LOL, suppose u don't remember 8 tracks either?:yuk:

Comment

I'm blonde

Hey now look what you started Hart. I had to ask the girls in the office at work about the 8 tracks. Those 8 tracks are huge because one of the gals googled it and just showed me what they look like.

Now my hubby works with me and one of the gals asked my husband about the 8 track tape.
      Geez, could I be any blonder?

I wasn't a snot nosed kid but maybe I'm more of a snot nosed wife. LOL

Comment

I'm blonde

I store my VCR cassette tapes right next to the 8 tracks.
        Marcie

Comment

I'm blonde

Tnank you Marcie....I think

Comment

I'm blonde

Anyone know where I can get needles to play my 78's on my old wind-up-gramophone?!?!

Hmmm! My kids asked 'what are those big black CD's?' when they first saw an LP about 15 years ago!!!

Greetings from a red-head....yup, was told we go Red-White overnight.....hanging in there so far! Hated it as a kid - bullied and all that but now it's fading = identity crisis!!

Barry - sorry blondies - I LARFED! (We've got a sweetie pet fancy rat called Blondie - cos she's cute but clever.... she is!!! Clever.)

Thanks for the great larf bods - Happier, your dog is cute....can't make up her/his mind so has high/low/mid lights to die for?!
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I'm blonde

Reel to Reel

Is there any old fart like me that remembers reel to reel tapes?:nanner:

Comment

I'm blonde

Yup, I do!!! ("Smilie with a stick")
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I'm blonde

I think I had to see "Gone With The Wind" in school on reel to reel.
                  I also had to to see "Old Yeller" on reel to reel too. Poor Yeller. I don't think I went to school the next day after I had to see Old Yeller shot.

Comment

I'm blonde

Happier...sigh. Reel to Reel tape is for RECORDINGS. Not movies...... have u gotten rid of your baby teeth yet?

Comment

I'm blonde

Yes all my baby teeth are gone and if you look at my pictures I have some really nice teeth. My dentist tells me that every 6 months.
                      So, I don't know out-dated technology!!! Old movies use to go from reel to reel.
                      Can't blame me.

Comment

Working...
                      X