Evenin all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evenin all

just wonderin how everyone is. I have decided to stop beatin myself up over this. The main thing is, that just by being here i am doin better than i ever have. its always first in my mind an therefore i am always aware. how many people out there in "normal land" do just the same as us an dont give it a thought??? yeah, we already one step ahead. anyway chuffed today cuz my son passed all his GCSE's. I had a day off from work, cleaned house(after kitty cats), went to rink, then caught up with my girl friends. I hope everyone else is ok. huggy huggs XXXMAXXX
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Evenin all

Sound like you are doing well Maxine! You have a great attitude! :l

Comment

Evenin all

I guess you are an ice dancer? It must be pretty important to keep sober for that! Sounds like you are doing a good job.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Evenin all

Maxine I saw the title and just knew that it was from someone in the UK.

So glad to hear about your son, you should be proud.......

I'm ok too, had a crappy few days but didn't hit the bottle so thats a bonus....

PS, love your new avatar!!!!!
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Evenin all

thanx guys. if u can do it BB right now, then I have no excuse! thanx again friends xxx
          Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Evenin all

Yes, defintally stop beatin on yourself!
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Evenin all

Hi max.
              Congrats on your boy`s exam results.

You`re doing swell max. It`s all about progressing, and you`re doing just fine.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Evenin all

Hey Max!

Some days are great others take a lot of determination. U are doing well posting, and sounds like u had a good day. :l

Comment

Evenin all

You have been on my mind !! You sound really grounded and happy !! Thanks for stopping by and now set my mind at ease.. phewww !! Max is home safe and sound... Take Care Hon ! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                  X