Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Thread 23rd August

Hi everyone,

And thank-you Niblet for your enthuesiastic posts yesterday! They are truely appreciated. I love your goat by the way.

Marshy and trixietrack, well done too. And Trixietrack, maybe now that you are exercising, your need and / or desire to drink will become less and less

Well done to everybody who is reading this also and who didn't post. I understand that we sometimes don't get time to :bonkers: .

Well, after my day off (exercise, not work as it turns out) i feel better and refreshed. I burned a lot of calories at work last night as it was quite busy (i work on my feet). I went for a short walk this morning and am working later today, which will be another workout in itself.

Now, if only i can give up the chocolate biscuits! I am working on that. I am almost at the point where i want to go 'healthier'.

I have also decided that this will be my first AF day again. I've been good over the last 3 months, only drinking at home twice (which is a definate no no for me) and a couple of times out, but could feel myself slipping. I know this when i consider buying a drink on the way home, so i am going to try to nip it in the bud and go AF again for a while. I feel so much better when i do.

Anyhow, i hope everyone is doing well! And i and many others i imagine will look forward to hearing how you are.

PS. Am watching Dr. Phil right now... gee those people make my life seem 'normal'. Lol.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Exercise Thread 23rd August

Oops, please go to the Exercise Thread August 24th, got the date wrong!
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
    X