Please share your positives of af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the above plus a million zillion more that i dont have time to write down. That would take all day. Just take every single thing I do all day and all night and it is better - much better. And I am not exagerrating (never can spell that word). EVERYTHING is better.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Hi W-

I'm Accountable's twin. I'm pushing 8 mo but had my first slip the beginning of this month after 7 mo. Nonetheless, I'm more determined than ever. One slip has not made me spiral downward. Instead I feel more empowered since I emphasized the fact that AF is the only way I can truly live my life to it's fullest. I realized that I'm not the only one that is effected when I drink. Everyone that loves and cares for me is too.

The positives-I wake up each morning not hung over. My skin is nice, my hair is pretty again. I can make plans without worrying that in the last moment I will have to cancel them because booze is in the way. I'm not consumed by thoughts of alcohol 24/7 because I just choose not to drink so there are no worries. No worries of how much to drink, when the stores will open or close, worried about hiding the fact I'm drinking way too much, passing out, acting sober, trying to remember the night before, eating breath mints till I get ill -geesh list goes on. I have to run at the moment but trust me, i could go on & on.

An AF life is the best choice for me.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X