Partypooping Star........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starlight - I do hope you're feeling better. Breez took the words out of my mouth....

I tried and tried to post last night to say right with you but the message simply wouldn't go just on this post alone..... maybe it wasn't meant to so I'm trying this morning. Was and am thinking of you.... I even remember even considering anti-depressants at one point and I checked and it was about 30 - 40 days ish. But it passed and I think was just a bit of a 'healing crisis'...you know, "The fever broke, lady....." of all the old Westerns on telly!!!

You'll feel better after this. Only another sort of day 3-4 thingy.... something to get through and I sooooooh hope you're out in the sun again soon.

You do so much for us/me. Now it's your turn as everyone has said so well... That's what we're all here for and it's a reminder of you saying only last week that it is time for Star to be there for her and find out who she is....it's brilliant but painful but worth the search.

Lots of love, love. :l
    Finding xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Just wanted to quickly say I hope you're alright. I've been missing from here for a long time and I'm back on the wine again - damn, damn, damn!

Comment

Star Imp, don't have much to add to the great sentiments expressed her, but one thing, I have experienced the same thing as you at around the same time AF, and started questioning the use of being sober. And every time-- I blew it. A full month, and them bam, right back to sqaure one. (Well, not exactly, but still...). So please DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. Get through this short lull, so you can begin reaping the REAL benefits of being AF. Please, do this for yourself, do it for me, just get through it. We'll miss you, but we want you to come back and say "I DID IT, and I feel great."

And do be nice to yourself. Eat well (I know it's hard) and take those supps, dammit.

Last of Summer: Don't whip yourself, just get up and start again. We've all had to do that many a time, at least many of us have. Take inspiration from all those on this site who also slipped, fell, and got up again, up again, up again. And don't be such a stranger, maybe we can help each other.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Good thoughts to all here and, Starlight, hello love. Hope you're reading that we're all thinking of youand it's helping. See you when you're ready. It's going to be OK.
          Hugs
          F x
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Starlight, you've been such an inspiration to us all. You have provided much hope and inspiration to me and so many others. Please hang in there and let us know how you're doing.

Wishing you much love and strength.

Comment

Starlight

I'm feeling bad because I missed when you first posted, and didn't reply right away.

Please hang in there, I want this for you so much, you deserve it - like many others have said, this is almost a natural reaction when you get close to your goal. There is almost a fear to achieve a goal because you ask yourself, ok, now I've done it, what now? You are subconsciously afraid that it will be anticlimatic or something, or that you don't deserve to achieve it.

DAMMIT YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU DARE CAVE TO THE CRAVE! YOU DESERVE TO GET YOUR 30 GOLD STARS, AND THEN YOU WILL TURN RIGHT AROUND AND GET 30 MORE, & THEN 30 MORE!!!!!!

If you are tired, don't spend all your energy on us. Take care of yourself first, don't risk losing all you have worked for so far - and I've watched you work so hard for them, Starlight - I will absolutely sit down and cry if you don't take care of yourself and get that big gold 30 day trophy!!!!!

Sending you hugs :l

Hannah/aka Deb
              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
              X