US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Wel I got bit ahead of myself this a.m. I bought a tennis racquet, and bag for it, and 4 balls. Everything is pink because it is going to breast cancer research- it's called the "The Hope Racquet". Even the balls are pink! It's all gonna clash with my hair but who cares. i just hope I have the time to actually play. If I get this job and my hubby can quit his job I can play at night one or 2 times and weekends too. If I don't get it I am screwed but it all only cost $100 which I thought was pretty damned cheap for all that stuff and it's Wilson brand. I am gong to have it be my b-day present from my bro.

Then I went on the US Open website and bought a cute T-shirt to wear to the finals. I know, I'm a dork.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Yep, you're a dork but that's why we love you.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Well, I know you are a happycamper today!

Comment

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Whoo Hoo! But you are such a happy tenny dork. We love those kind of dorks. Have a great time!!
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Dork...
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Ditto dork right back at ya Java. :H
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

US Open Starts Tomorrow!

Yep , but you're a cute pink dork !!! and we all love ya !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
              X