Car Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Crash

I've just heard Nick Hogan has crashed his car....this is where I'm from, Clearwater. :beach:

I just saw the pics of his car and it instantly reminded me of Princess Di's car...on the anniversary! Oh, I feel so bad.

Prayers to him and his family ray:
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Car Crash

If I knew who Nick Hogan was I would be very concerned for him, is he ok? lol
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Car Crash

Flip, you missed Alroy's birthday too.

Hope your ok Nick.
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Car Crash

Nick Hogan? Should I know him?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Car Crash

he drives cars....like drifting stuff.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Car Crash

I saw it on the morning news too... They walked away from that !!!!! Wow !! thank the dear Lord for air bags !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Car Crash

Sad to say I sometimes watch that show "Hogan Knows best" on VH1. Wow-thank goodness they're ok.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Car Crash

I didn't know who he was either and i am from the US, so don't feel bad. Glad all is OK... SLOW DOWN!

Comment

Car Crash

I heard he his fine but his friend that was also in the car is in bad shape.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Car Crash

If his friend doesn't recover Nick will be scarred by this. I have a 17 year old son that drives in that area, we will have a talk about it. Good example for him to slow down, teenage boys so often think nothing will ever happen to them.
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Car Crash

who's Alroy?
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
                      X