X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Lunar Eclipse, Tuesday early am

Here are the facts:
    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...amyeclipse.htm

We are headed to The Burning Man so we are leaving at midnight to get out to the desert about 230am.

When is the last time you went camping for 6 days? I cannot believe how much crap we have! The desert requires us to be ready for extreme heat and freeze, as well as dust devils. Also, there are no trees to attach any tents or shades to, so you have to pound into the hard playa ground for posts, and stake down for 60mph winds. Bring your own water and be thoughtful to have your ice last for a nice cold drink after doing the work of packing up on the 6th day.

Boy oh boy what fun! (Really, I mean that :H )

We intend to take some photography so maybe Determinator will post a few pics in the gallery.

Dx
    * * I love Determinator * *

I haven't looked at the site, but is it all over the world? Or just North America?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

It is best seen from the America's. If I recall, it can't be seen from Europe or Africa.
      There is a pic from Italy from the last eclipse less than a year ago.

Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Oh well. Let us know all about it then.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Just read about the Burning Man thing you're going to from Deter's post in Monthly. Sounds great. I'm not an outdoorsy person but it sounds interesting that if I lived near there I might be convinced to do it. Have a great time!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Have a wonderful time.. Pack lots of TP and lots of water .... Enjoy yourself !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Moon thing is happening in Oz right now.

A total buzz.

Comment

HAVE A BLAST...I know Determinator is VERY excited.

Comment

LUNAR ECLIPSE

Great, I get up at the peak time as posted on the web site whch was and there it was, no moon . Guess I am too far north LOL.

Well there was a moon, but not until I dropped em g0ing to bed. :H

Robert

Comment

Working...
                  X