Owen Wilson - Suicide Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad to hear that Owen Wilson slashed his wrists and took a whole bottle of pills.

It will be interesting to see what his whole story is on this.

I know that is really sad I read it too. My son was all messed up this weekend too.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Who is Owen Wilson??
      sigpicXXX

Comment

What do you mean Gabby? Is your son ok?

Comment

Ditto-is everything ok Gabby?
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

He's a Hollywood actor that's been in a lot of comedy type movies.
            His brother Luke Wilson is an actor too. He recently dated Kate Hudson who is Goldie Hawn's daughter.
            You''ll have to google him.

Comment

Do you think it was promted by the pictures of kate on Perezhilton.com? She was all over her new BF
              M

Comment

Oh, I hate to hear that. I always thought that he had a devil may care attitude-I guess that's why he's an actor.

Comment

I've heard rumours in the past that he has a pretty bad drinking problem, went to rehab for it.
                  Kate Hudson dumping him could have prompted it but he may have just hit bottom with the booze and lord only knows what pills he could be hooked on. It is sad though I've always liked him as an actor.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Or maybe he is upset because he looks exactly like Ellen Degeneres??

Okay, not funny. I have heard he has had alcohol problems too. How sad it would get to this point though.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I didn't know about that !! We all love Owen Wilson.. He and Jackie Chan were so awesome in Shanghai Nights ! Gabby I hope that everything is gonna be OK with your son... sending you hugs and lots of good vibes.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

He seems so laid back but I guess we never really know what is going on inside a person's head.
                        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                        - George Jackson

Comment

That is really too bad and quite shocking!.. I actually love his acting. So does my daughter. I guess I better talk to her before she finds out... He does kind of look like Ellen, though... not that that matters.
                          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hey, I LOVE Ellen, besides she has a unisex look : )
                            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                            - George Jackson

Comment

Plus Ellen Has a much nicer nose!

Comment

Working...
                              X