Thank you, North America.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....for The Wailin' Jennys and Richard Shindell. Saw them both over the weekend at a local music festival which was a real treat. I've liked their music for soooo long, but hardly anyone I know has ever heard of either of them :H

I didn't even look for the beer tent.....and the worst thing I did was have a mocha with cream and marshmallow and dance a bit because the music was sooo good!

Day 6 AF spent in a huge marquee with 2,500 other folk....yikes! and I was sober the whole time. I'm beginning to get nervous.....can this last???????
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

good for you girl...thats pretty good going..

Comment

Glad you had a good time. Good for you-you should be proud. Take moments like that & file them. They are for times when you think you are weak. You can recall howstrong you were & you didn't need a drink to have fun.

Can this last? Sure it can. What you put in is what you get out. If you want it badly enough & are willing to work for it, it will happen. It does get easier but you always need to be prepared for those rare occassions that may sneak up on you.

on the side:
      limers~I see you're joyful but that face looks evil! LOL.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

You sound like you had an amazing rememberable time !!! Good for you on alllll those AF days !!! I'm soo proud of you !!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Good Job Suze! Just think, you will actually remember the good times!!!

Comment

Working...
          X