uuu8uuyuyuyuuyytxdfhdfsdfhz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am so sick to fcuk ing death of this, i hate my problem so much, why cant i klmfnhfklsjghi8wrubh9wijkbh tlemkojh;eoqui465erql;rghkhyrtmjhio4tkiowu9035,.bf m,nmdbvasfhuiowdfefhiopefhjklefgnmefnhm,./m,./mkldvnkl;klfjkl'mklsfnvffnmkl;dgnam,./m,dgnajkl'egnajklegnadgnkladngkledgnegnjkl'ebfnmkl 'edvg4tuqryhopi3r,smklscfcfjkdffsiorwopweuiweuim,l dfjifyfjroleowsuydh,efhal;ujhnm v czznmc bdgnaefghlJKLJKLWbfjkl;wBFWbfEBFWBFWbfhio;vgwdbjil sC BM,.Sc bbx nmbsc bjhwdbvgjhwddbvqbbnk.wdbdfuhyuiwe im am so fucvkuing sickj of it......... fucking sick to my basck teeth,

Do you want to tell us what is going on Bright? You are obviously EXTREMELY upset. Let us know and we can help you.

Comment

brightfield, stop drinking now and go to bed. I think you need it.
      Marcie

Comment

Brightfield, can we help... talk to us
        Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

brightfield, have yourself something to eat and something healthy to drink like juice or milk... Take a deep breath and know you aren't alone... We will always be right here for you... Now go ahead and find something to eat and a glass of milk OK? Take Good Care, We all love you very much

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

i hatre myself, fuckins hate myself i am out of ived had ebouifgh i hoppre i gert bannedc

Comment

You won't get banned from here. Your posts are awfully hard to comprehend in your state at the moment. You should log off and get some shut-eye. Sleep it off and then log back in and tell us what happened to get you so angry.

Comment

you will be ok...everything is going to be alright.

Comment

Bright,
                  You are not going to get banned, you aren't hurting anyone here except yourself. Please go to bed, take some painkillers and a LOT of water, and try to take care of yourself tomorrow and come back with a clearer head. Please please go to bed. :h
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

i anm so misrible. so sick of vthis i hate this life of beuingfb adduicted

Comment

We all know how you feel. We have all been there, are there or have done that. It really does suck!!!!

All I can say to you now is ***HUGS*** and try to sleep it off - OK?

Comment

We're all in the same boat with you Bright! Just hang in there with us and we'll get through this together. Just don't hate yourself! Get some rest Bright and start out fresh.
                        PM me anytime you need help ~ Happier

Comment

Just call it a night and get some sleep. You don't need any painkillers or any more booze and you know that. You need some sleep first and then come back here and we can help you sort it out. Listen to me. Enough is enough...

Comment

You will be ok Bright. Just breath. Live for another day.
                            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Take a breath Bright and sleep it off. Tomorrow is a new day. Remember that.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X