Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all...

Hi Everyone,

I was just catching up on everyone's posts and had an idea. We all know these forums are truly international but looking at the posts, the majority of you guys seem to be from the USA and Australia (with the UK coming next). I realise these countries are huge, but would there be any merit in maybe clustering members from adjacent states/counties to establish our own alternative to AA where we can come together and chat face to face as opposed to online? Perhaps if anything we can forge true friendships here, physical company for one another, exchane cell/mobile phone numbers etc...I guess I'm just a tactile person, I love to see those with whom I speak. It's just an idea, I'm from Northern Ireland and I have one locak PM buddy online, I was thinking perhaps those of you who are members of larger, localised pools of MWO followers could congregate and share...a problem halved...let me know your thoughts,

God Bless to you all,

jj x

Hey all...

JJ,
    Actually many of us do have each others phone numbers and have met in person as well. I am sure somone would be happy to buddy up with you if they live close...

Comment

Hey all...

Soz, didn't realise...

Hi Luvuall,

I didn't realise so many of you were friends, what a fantastic site this really is!! If there is anyone who would like to form a closer relationship with a young-ISH (ha ha 27!) UK female who is a daily drinker, please PM me (we are only a v.short plane ride away)...is there anyone out there!????

jj

Comment

Hey all...

I'm no help to you JJ, except to let you know that there was a thread only last week from someone in N.Ireland asking for others in the country to identify themselves.

Do a bit of searching and I'm sure you'll find it. From memory there were at least 5-6 people who responded.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
        X