Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Thread 28th August!

Hi everyone,

It's been a nice day for me. After being sleep deprived thanks to my glorious neighbours, i decided to take the day off. I finally went and joined the gym and am looking forward to using it. It really does fit my needs.

It is 4:30pm and i haven't done any exercise yet, but am planning a walk (loosely) later. Today is a mental health day for me, so i am going to do whatever makes me happy!

See you all soon!
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

AWW Change that sounds just blistfull !!! Enjoy " Your " day to the fullest !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Change and Nibs,

I didn't get in until 10:30 last night, so no swim.

Woke up this morning with a non-drinking hangover. Day 6, so probably AW.

Taking it easy this morning and will swim or walk tonight (depending on heat).

Take care all.

Cindi

Boy, I sure do miss Poulan when I am out of town!! Guess I miss hubby, too. :H
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I forgot to post my workout yesterday so I will now,,, I only did 30 minutes on the eliptical and bike along with abdominals on the floor.. getting stronger.. legs feel a bit heavy today though... Now I gotta go and do todays thread tee hee !!

Comment

I forgot also. Did my 30 min run...

Comment

Hello again it's meee.... My battery in my heart rate monitor gave up, so I'm really missing it today... Hubby has to go to town so he'll see about getting another one... It lasted well over a year, maybe even 2 years.. Polar brand...
            I think that I'll stick to 30 minutes on the eliptical and bike for the most part... It just seems to "feel " right.. I know for myself, if I do too much I really try to avoid excercise the next time... 30 min is enough plus I do my abdominals on the floor and then bowflex usually 4 times per week... Don, You can run for 30 min ? Good for you !!! I can slowly jog just a wee bit and walk alternately otherwise I really hurt my hips and back... urg... I soo wish I could run... I love to do EVERYTHING in HIGH speed !!! My hubby and I won't even go for a walk together... sad eh? I have to try to force myself to slow down all the time and he feels like I'm just trying to race him... Oh well our labs can keep up !!! Hugs guys !!

Comment

Working...
            X