Drink More Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink More Water

Can anyone relate? It is sooo important to us sometimes "overimbibers" and it does cause it's own unique sort of euphoria, something like a "runner's high"...very healthy.

Can anyone relate to that Aquafina bar video? It cracks me up : )

[ame= ]YouTube - Drink, Drink, Drink! Aquafina[/ame]
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Drink More Water

That's a rip snorter My heart!! Just remember - everything in moderation! lol
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Drink More Water

Never seen the video.

Another thing good about water is that if you drink a lot of it there's less room for beer (or wine, or whatever).

Actually, a friend of mine claims to know someone who died from drinking too much water (did it on a bet). So be careful!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Drink More Water

Beatle, click on the link that My Heart provided - its blue and starts with "youTube"
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Drink More Water

Yeah Beatle- it's called hyponatremia (water intoxication).

I remember reading in the news that a young mother entered a radio contest to win a Wii for her kids where I think they kept drinking water & something to do with refraining bathroom breaks. Anyway the mother went home after & within hrs collapsed & died. Water intoxication.

oh-found it:
          "Jennifer Strange, 28, died after drinking nearly two gallons of water in the Hold your wee for a Wii contest. Water intoxication is said to cause rapid swelling of the brain and seizures resulting in either coma or death. No word yet if the Strange family will seek legal damages, but at least the nation has one less shameless morning show polluting the airwaves now."
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Drink More Water

gads. what a way to go.

(but what is a Wii?)
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Drink More Water

I didn't really mean THAT much water I really just thought the commercial was hilarious (especially for the people on this board!) and an alternative for us alkies :H I think like 8 glasses a day is supposed to be good for you. I think when people die of water intoxication it is usually they are deliberately for one reason or another trying to push lots and lots of water into themselves, more than would feel comfortable.
              - George Jackson

Comment

Drink More Water

The MayoClinic suggests 9 cups a day for women and 13 for men a day. They say we lose approx 2 litres a day through urination/and breathing, perspiring, etc..

If you are active they suggest 3+ litres a day of water.

Comment

Drink More Water

yeah, I have to dirnka crapload of water to stay hydrated, and i dont drink...sooo....lots of water, but i knwo I have had too much if i get a headache, then i eat something salty.
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Drink More Water

Java;186643 wrote: yeah, I have to dirnka crapload of water to stay hydrated, and i dont drink...sooo....lots of water, but i knwo I have had too much if i get a headache, then i eat something salty.
                    Wow, I didnt realize you could get a headache from overhydration.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Drink More Water

I do too.... I get headaches from too much water. I am a water junky.... and not active enough to expel it. My eyes even start to water when my body is saying 'enough' already. Too much water can be a bad thing. I have started to watch my consumption now.... Too much of anything is bad I guess.

Comment

Drink More Water

Beatle- Wii is Nintendo's seventh-generation video game console. In our state we had people sleeping overnight in order to get the game when doors opened to stores. We even had a man get shot because thieves held up people who were in line in the middle of the night knowing they had lots of $ to purchase them.

Unfortunately I'm a diet soda junkie. My bad. Give up one bad beverage addiction for another. Now that I've started work I only drink water during the day. It's so beneficial.
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Drink More Water

Good grief!!! Wot a debate! All I know is that the video is b**** hilarious and wouldn't that be a wonderful bar to be in!!!!!!
                          Thanks My Heart. I'll think of that at my daughter's wedding on Saturday!
                          Love Fx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Drink More Water

I think some of the Comments and Responses under the video were pretty funny too.

I like to drink water but I wouldn't want to die drinking water. That would be like internal drowning. Yuck! I have a fear of external drowning as it is. But I suppose it couldn't be external drowning because the water goes internal.

I suppose.

Comment

Drink More Water

Good advice bring it to the top

Comment

Working...
                              X