Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Miracle of Bio-Identical Hormone replacement therapy

opps....
    Treat hormonal imbalance, menopause symptoms, perimenopause naturally — women's health
    also
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Hey TIT

Is there anything that can be done for those of us aging fast after surgical menopause many years ago who are not currently taking any replacement hormones?

You know those of us not wanting to look 20 years older than we really are?

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

YES...I have my bestest pal, 79, on BHRT, she looks about 65 max...after my surgical menopause, and our schooling, we got her started, she'd taken synthetic hormones years before, but didn't want to risk those anymore...she and her hubby owned a pharmacy too...we are kinda all anti-Rx if at all possible, after reading/seeing/hearing sooo many side-effects...anyway, even tho she looks way younger, she'd noticed her skin thinning a bit, and mid-section weight gain she'd never had, and just wasn't sleeping well (progesterone def.)....she's great now....takes a progesterone cap before bed, and uses the good, natural estriol/estradiol mix crm. (estrone is the bad estrogen...we actually have 3, estriol is breast protective, estradiol needs to be in the mix in smaller amounts, estrone, you don't need)....also, after complete menopause, surg. or otherwise....women need a bit of testosterone for sex drive, and muscle mass...you'll notice a lack of muscle building with decrease in hormones, and that lack of muscle mass, will make you gain more fat...we use DHEA to convert to testosterone...helps with energy also, and if you are balanced, you won't "shrink"....lol.....and, osteoporosis will not be as big of an issue either...and if you have "brain-fog".....balancing your hormones will help you remember what you walked in the kitchen for, from the living room.....LOL.....
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Brain fog? I have Brain snowstorm.

I am in Canada. How do I do this? Get this stuff from you?

m. xx
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Sure magic, we send stuff to Canada all the time, I sent Niblet some lithium orotate, etc...no problem...the kit is free, just send a check with sample, they'll fax us, we'll see where you are in the profile,and help you fix it.....e-mail me with your shipping address, phone and I'll get you a kit out...

Comment

Working...
            X