Dealing with Miller Hour Heebie Jeebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am feeling quite antsy right now...it's right around that time...I haven't felt like this in quite awhile, but I have been taking my topamax at 3 and today I decided to put my topamax off till 5 (which is now, I will take it in a minute)...

I am going to go do some exericise afterwards and hope this goes away fast! And maybe not put the topomax off next time! How do you all deal with the Miller Hour Heebie Jeebies?

Hi luvmypups,
    Get that topa down you, and keep busy, busy, busy!!!! You can do this!!

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I know it is going to sound stupid, but you have to keep yourself busy - no brainer, eh? It is tough for a while, but once you get into the habit of doing something else it will get easier.

Do you have l-glutamine? I hear it really helps for cravings.

Comment

Stop chewing the ends of your fingers off, take the medication now (not in a few), excercise as planned, and celebrate in advance how proud and good you're going to feel tomorrow because you made it today. Tomorrow!

Comment

Oh ya... GOOD LUCK, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Comment

Hello there, this is a learning experience isn't it? Just put this evening into your memory bank for future reference.... good job, well done !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

luvmypups, did you make it through the witching hour last night?
              Marcie

Comment

I sure did...I won't be putting off the topamax quite so late tonight. I am tweaking that and didn't realize it was helping so much. It really gets me loopy for a bit. The exercise helps a lot. It used to be that I would exercise and then decide I deserved a few beers, after all that sweating (such logic, ey???) but now I come down and take a shower and have my sandwich and soup and the urge has passed (yay)...I am now, as of yesterday, 10 days AF. Yesterday was the first night I had the cravings again. It was good I had a place to come and voice my YIKES!!!!

Comment

Great way to stave off the witching hour there luvmypups! It can be a challenge but you survived!!

Funny, I use to be an avid runner with my first husband. As soon as we would finish either running or at the gym I would light up a cigarette. I don't know how I did it back in those days. I even did a 10K back in 1996 and was a fairly heavy smoker. Today, when I do get any aerobic exercise I can't get a deep breath in. Amazing what we do to ourselves eh?

Keep strong!!

Comment

Hi luvmypups, it's tough but your tougher.10 days is super.Just keep adding those daysI've made it a habit not to drink(so far).those times when i feel i'll fall off the fence,a wagon would be much more stable,i do any thing. take a walk,do dishes,the best cure is tell my wife I'd like a beer.it does pass,This site fills in when she's not home.Just keep on trying and if you happen to slip ,.get right back up.Wishing you the best steve

Comment

Working...
                    X