Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJ take note of flip, pls everyone take note of flip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKYE650,
    No, everyone is not pushign and pulling...just one NEW person trying to stir trouble. We just make fun and pick to ease the stress of it. Everyone else is as ALWAYS...here for support and love and encouragement. Please don't get the srong impression.

Comment

Ok-I normally stay out of these things but this irritated me.

Why are we picking on Lamentation?

If you read the bio-this person is hurting. The posts yesterday I do admit got me puzzled. Ok-something strange that we are not used to. So why not pm the person & ask before attacking? If you don't like the posts-don't answer them. I looked them over was confused & left it at that. If the posts continued and I was bothered I'd let RJ know. She is the Queen Bee. Let het pass judgement to whether or not a person should be here or not. Who knows if lamentation was under the influence when writing. There is a person here who pops in every once in awhile and writes poems under the influence. So this person blurted out a weird topic that we're not used to. Didn't bother me-I just ignored it because I had nothing to say about it.

If you look up Lamentation 3:59 , which I did out of curiosity because I give everyone the benefit of the doubt when they come here. It states:"Oh Lord, hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause". Ok-I'm not sharp on my Bible verses-maybe there's an underlying issue. But for whatever reasons if I were a Newbie I'd be put off by the name calling & attacks on someone new.

Bottom line: if you're offended by someone let RJ know. Let her handle it before things get ugly.

Sorry to offend because I love & respect you all but I just can't stand name calling & bitterness in a place where I come for balance in my life.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi Skye and others - I promise no more sheep jokes - I just got carried away with "shear" excitement. I'm not usually willing to take a "gamble" - must be Spring in the air!

Comment

oh, sorry, just saw that thread aimed at Flip. Very bad manners. The lamb will pay. Like sheep to...
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I have taken "note" of Flip and like Flip. You however, I do not like and not quite sure why you are here. You should probably leave the site before someone takes "note" of you and doesn't allow you on here anymore, Lamb.
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sorry Breez - you are very right - I apologise for any offence, just my silly sense of humour.

Comment

Actually I was just informed by two lovely members that Lam. is indeed a fraud. Shame on you Lam. That's not very Christian if you are in fact religious.

Sorry I wasted my energy defending you instead of truly helping someone who really needed it.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

breez- it was nice of you to defend but it was wasted effort. i am kicking on of his balls to OZ and you can kick the other to Alaska for RJ to do away with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X